B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

As opposed to...?...formal gender nudity...WTF?

These guys are driving RLC into the ground.

i have to agree with you as much as it saddens me.  i don't watch very often for reasons stated on the forum but i would hate to see them shut their doors one day.  all the male addition with the barcelona apts. is what's killing rlc in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i have to agree with you as much as it saddens me.  i don't watch very often for reasons stated on the forum but i would hate to see them shut their doors one day.  all the male addition with the barcelona apts. is what's killing rlc in my opinion.

It's attracting a gay following, you can tell by the nature of the posts here in the forum.  

Just now, maxfactor said:

It's attracting a gay following, you can tell by the nature of the posts here in the forum.  

i have noticed that there is a lot of gay men on this forum.  makes me question myself as to why i'm here lol.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i have noticed that there is a lot of gay men on this forum.  makes me question myself as to why i'm here lol.

really...youre going to lob that set up out to us  ...that easy...  come on Harley 

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's true, just read their posts, they'd rather see dick than pussy, and thanks for the compliment!

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

makes me question myself as to why i'm here lol.

I don't care what others think or say here ...but this is a beauty set up .... 

you don't have to question yourself we all know you are gay  lol

• Haha 1