B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

So you think it's great that the girls only see RLC as a teasing show and have their private lives (including the sex life) only off camera?

How stupid is it to pay money for nothing and be happy about it. 

i don't think it's great with the teasing shows or keeping their real lives off camera but that's how it's been ever since the barcelona apartments came on line and if you are not used to it by now you never will be.

how stupid is it you ask, it's very stupid but rlc knows they have the viewers hooked so until the viewers decide to do something about it nothing will ever change.

20 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Suggestion for RLC ... Why not kick Sera, Yana and Zhanna out, bring Anthony and Grisha in B1 and rename it " RLC Gay 1 " ? 

I would say more for sleeping outside of RLC for many nights straigh already. That is much worse than bringing other participants in.

Now ….. I would LOVE seeing Alsu and Lavika joining .. and then whatever happens in the shower all together ( P.S … Bring back Bruno and the gang ….. ) 

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Now ….. I would LOVE seeing Alsu and Lavika joining .. and then whatever happens in the shower all together ( P.S … Bring back Bruno and the gang ….. ) 

1. Please no Bruno and gang.
  2. Who is the anti-social that preferred to be locked in her room than go meet people? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:
  1. Please no Bruno and gang.
  2. Who is the anti-social that preferred to be locked in her room than go meet people? 🤣🤣🤣

Bruno is fun , drama , unpredictability … great adult entertainment .. 2.I need to realize for who you are talking because currently I am not watching .. 😬

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bruno is fun , drama , unpredictability … great adult entertainment .. 2.I need to realize for who you are talking because currently I am not watching .. 😬

Kimberly. She's the one that took Sera to B7 and now back to B1. Probably was her idea to do this gathering.