US General Domestic Politics (2023) #8 (Starts 3/07/23)

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Everything that decrepit old bastard does is to make this country a 3rd world shithole. 

A well placed bullet in his head and that stupid bitch he calls a VP, would solve a lot of this nation's and the world's problems. I'm not sure McCarthy would be any better, but this old, senile idiot is going to screw this country up so bad, it'll never be able to be turned around again. 

I'm 77 and don't have that many more years to live, so I'm reaching the point where I am enjoying all the misery that Joe Biden is giving to the 80 million idiots who voted for him. All those ignorant people deserve what they voted for. 

16 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Silicon Valley Bank's collapse last week sent tingles of panic down investors' spines as it...

Why is the FDIC covering the losses of people who had millions of dollars deposited in Silicon Valley Bank? The FDIC is only suppose to cover deposits up to $250,000. Banks all across the country pay into the FDIC fund and those banks recoup those payments from their customers, so anyone who has money deposited in a bank will help to pay for the bailout of millionaires who had money in SVB. :dodgy: 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The "brilliant"(LMAO) financial guru Jim Cramer at CNBC recently recommended investing in both Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank. Previously, he also compared Sam Bankman-Fried to J.P. Morgan. :biggrin:

My philosophy is----If Cramer recommends something--either short it or sell it.😏

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm 77 and don't have that many more years to live, so I'm reaching the point where I am enjoying all the misery that Joe Biden is giving to the 80 million idiots who voted for him. All those ignorant people deserve what they voted for. 

I am 75, but I have kids that I do not want to suffer the misery that the Democratic left will leave in it's wake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am 75, but I have kids that I do not want to suffer the misery that the Democratic left will leave in it's wake.

Sad to hear that, but unfortunately for them, the fucking idiot voters in this country will probably reelect Biden and the Democrats in 2024. Just look at your own state. The Democrats have destroyed it, but the voters keep voting them into office. :confused:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.DW.COM

Grünes Licht für die Förderung von rund 600 Millionen Barrel Öl - obwohl Biden im Wahlkampf versprochen hatte, keine weiteren Bohrungen zuzulassen. Dementsprechend groß ist das Entsetzen bei...

But Biden knows the EPA will never allow drilling to take place.

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sad to hear that, but unfortunately for them, the fucking idiot voters in this country will probably reelect Biden and the Democrats in 2024. Just look at your own state. The Democrats have destroyed it, but the voters keep voting them into office. :confused:

Traurig. Immer diese Verallgemeinerungen und Demokraten-Hetze. Ultra-Rechte Rep sind doch viel schlimmer, wie der naive Trump bewiesen hat.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

but 80 million voters didn't vote for FUCK joe biden the dominion machines cheated for him