B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

4 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

that's nonsense, who thinks up something stupid like that!

someone who understands what they say but if you prefer to think that everything you see is spontaneous and real, that's fine with me 😂

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

quelqu'un qui comprend ce qu'il dit mais si vous préférez penser que tout ce que vous voyez est spontané et réel, ça me va  😂

En tous les cas , la surprise d'Aziza en voyant Antony dans la chambre est réelle et pas fausse 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

En tous les cas , la surprise d'Aziza en voyant Antony dans la chambre est réelle et pas fausse 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Elle aurait sûrement eu la même reaction en voyant n'importe qui entrant dans la chambre, ce n'est pas spécifique à uniquement lui et je ne la vois pas être hyper surprise non plus avec ton lien 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I know it looks “ utopia “ but if Anthony manages Kimberly , we would have seen it all 😂😂 however , her rejection to him during the incident in B7 with Alsu in the bathroom , doesn’t give many “ hopes “ .. but the presence of her “ new friend “ Yana , might work in crazy directions .. And .. she’s having a “ couple “ of drinks tonight .. I challenge anyone telling me that they don’t want to watch Kimberly in any sexual act ..