B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

Aziza very active today... Cleaning the bathroom & now the pool... 

I could understand the girls wanting to use the pool (preferably topless or nude) now that it's getting warmer, but I think it's somewhat strange that Aziza is doing everything alone.

With no one lending her a hand (they use the bathroom next to her bedroom too, don't they?), I get the impression she's being paid not only as a tenant, but gets some extra money for cleaning?... Or did she lose a bet or something?... 😉 

Zara seems itching to take her bottoms off, but didn't quite work up the courage yet...

(I kinda wonder why, as we can see her naked in the house anyway, and there are only girls around... Neigbours, maybe?... Or a possible reprimand from Dana?...)

Just now, Epikouros said:

Zara seems itching to take her bottoms off, but didn't quite work up the courage yet...

(I kinda wonder why, as we can see her naked in the house anyway, and there are only girls around... Neigbours, maybe?... Or a possible reprimand from Dana?...)

Maybe neighbors and by the pool area B7 can see them.

il y a 4 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Maybe neighbors and by the pool area B7 can see them.

We should be glad they're willing to go topless, then. 🙂

But actually, from that distance, and with these tiny panties, she might as well be naked! 😉 (as Tani was, apparently).

il y a 3 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Bating.

il y a 13 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Zara going to bate wearing those long stocking 😍

She did a sexy nude dance beforehand as well. Seemed as if she was practicing a strip or dance act. Maybe she takes dance classes, and/or works at a club...