B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

1 minute ago, Slow said:

You think? 

Frankly I do not think so. While Also and Zhanna have been spotted taking something and the fact that Also can be so energetic in some situations may be a straight consequence, here I do not see why Az should make use of any drug.

Do you have any evidence or similar?

She's the first to wake up early in the morning and goes to bed around 22, which is a normal time to go to bed, but yeah she goes to bed "early" because she takes drugs. 🤣

57 minutes ago, Slow said:

You think? 

Frankly I do not think so. While Also and Zhanna have been spotted taking something and the fact that Also can be so energetic in some situations may be a straight consequence, here I do not see why Az should make use of any drug.

Do you have any evidence or similar?

The forum member  you try to initiate a dialogue with ,  will ALWAYS  speak negative about any of the tenants , for him they are all prostitutes , drug dealers and have Mafia connections . Just to take it a bit easy with him and his comments or not be surprised of what it is posted by him … Magically , he knows ALL about the tenants , like Aziza now that “ she must do a lot of drugs “ 😂

• Upvote 1