B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

51 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Cracks me up that after all this time they still think you are HFB...lol.ย  What's even more funny is their conviction re various dreamt up theories and fantasies they have on the participants and the stuff they do out side of RLC.ย 

If you don't think that's Harley you are not paying attention to everything he says. All the exact things Harley said right down to the same words. Funny he came on here right after Harley got booted.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

If you don't think that's Harley you are not paying attention to everything he says. All the exact things Harley said right down to the same words. Funny he came on here right after Harley got booted.

I see many Harleyismsย  ย and its becoming more apparent with his constant appearances and similar style of commentsย  he is in every aptย  all the time nowย  with the same Harley criticism of the participants and us in the Forumย  ย 

ย 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I see many Harleyismsย  ย and its becoming more apparent with his constant appearances and similar style of commentsย  he is in every aptย  all the time nowย  with the same Harley criticism of the participants and us in the Forumย  ย 

ย 

And you aren't the only one that sees it besides me.

• Like 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

And you aren't the only one that sees it besides me.

oh I know ...I get a laugh when others reply using HFBย ย 

and in a famous line from Frank Zappa ( Disco Boy)ย  Don't fool yourself Girlย  ย It's going up your Poop Shute... he's not fooling anyone but maybe Maxย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ย 

It's called dominance. That is if you buy it.

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I repeat it again, but I miss the 2017-2019 years when we had girls having fun, multi girls sharing the tub and interacting with each others ... I guess we'll never see that again , unless they make change !ย 

There were many people here who have submitted complaints that RLC was not like in the beginning with "Real life". It seems that is what they are trying to show now. As much daily life as possible without beer pong, body painting and shows.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

There were many people here who have submitted complaints that RLC was not like in the beginning with "Real life". It seems that is what they are trying to show now. As much daily life as possible without beer pong, body painting and shows.

I agree, I always liked watching Leora and Malia but with their fake sex I didn't have much, especially relaxing in the bath and bed without doing anything was nice to see

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

If Harley said 'peeked' instead of 'piqued' then you've got him!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

My work shift changed,missing what's going with Aziza? Anybody knows her story? Damm, that girl reminds me of my ex. As far as her looks..๐Ÿ™‚

At the moment she is cleaning her room & bathroom

• Haha 2