Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You have to exercise daily.

Neither of them are disciplined enough to stick with it. Their choice of course. When I was a body builder it was a life commitment. Something even I, committed as I was for a decade couldn't stick with. Neither could Arnold Schwarzenegger. He's a duppy old man now.

Unlike RLC occupants, a disciplined person would be focused on career, pension, community respect. Their choice again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cellulite is the name for the dimpled or lumpy skin that’s commonly found on someone’s thighs, butts, stomachs, hips, and arms. Cellulite forms when fat cells beneath your skin push up against your skin’s connective tissues—known as fibrous bands, or septa—causing the skin to dimple or pucker, explains board-certified dermatologist Hadley King, MD. It’s important to note that everyone has these fat cells, regardless of what you eat or how frequently you exercise, and that cellulite is completely harmless and extremely common, says Dr. Ip.

Though everyone and anyone can get cellulite, it’s especially common in women and people with vaginas, because their fat cells are contained in “chamber-like structures that favor the expansion of fat tissue into the dermis,” says Dr. King. Basically, it’s a ~gift~ you’re born with. Meanwhile, men and people with penises have criss-crossing connective tissue structures, making it more difficult for fat to push through and create dimpling.

Still, your body’s structure only plays a role in whether or not you develop cellulite. The other determining factors include hormones, genetics, age, weight, eating habits, pregnancy, activity, and how much collagen and estrogen you naturally have in your skin. Which, again, is why cellulite is so common in humans.

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Cellulite is the name for the dimpled or lumpy skin that’s commonly found on someone’s thighs, butts, stomachs, hips, and arms. Cellulite forms when fat cells beneath your skin push up against your skin’s connective tissues—known as fibrous bands, or septa—causing the skin to dimple or pucker, explains board-certified dermatologist Hadley King, MD. It’s important to note that everyone has these fat cells, regardless of what you eat or how frequently you exercise, and that cellulite is completely harmless and extremely common, says Dr. Ip.

Though everyone and anyone can get cellulite, it’s especially common in women and people with vaginas, because their fat cells are contained in “chamber-like structures that favor the expansion of fat tissue into the dermis,” says Dr. King. Basically, it’s a ~gift~ you’re born with. Meanwhile, men and people with penises have criss-crossing connective tissue structures, making it more difficult for fat to push through and create dimpling.

Still, your body’s structure only plays a role in whether or not you develop cellulite. The other determining factors include hormones, genetics, age, weight, eating habits, pregnancy, activity, and how much collagen and estrogen you naturally have in your skin. Which, again, is why cellulite is so common in humans.

Give her 10 more years and what will she look like? Just asking opinion/s not trying to start a war with her worshipers

I believe there will be a significant different in appearance..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Give her 10 more years and what will she look like? Just asking opinion/s not trying to start a war with her worshipers

I believe there will be a significant different in appearance..

That's hard to say. It would help to know what her mother looks like. That is sometimes a clue.

For someone who does not exercise enough to make any difference, she's looking pretty good in her early 30s. She still has the lower back dimples, even though her butt and thighs are showing cellulite. Not having children has helped, for sure. 

I believe that, barring any drastic changes such as pregnancy or illness, she won't change much over at least the next 20 years. A friend of mine is closing on 50 and looks about the same as she did in her late 20s. Hopefully, Leora will age the same. If I'm still around then, I absolutely will still be watching her.

If only she'd lose the slug and get a real man, watching them together would be so much more enjoyable.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning ---- good night

great monday everyone 

20/03/2023 20/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Thanks 1

yesterday was a beautiful night  

Leora In the relaxing bubble bath 

After finishing the bath Leora In pink bra and panties on the couch chatting with Paul and wagging her nice ass 

In bed 

Leora Blowing Paul and Paul licking the trigger and ass 

Leora  was enjoying to be licked 

Sex 

Leora Jumping on Paul 

trigger drinking milk 

in the bathroom 

Leora Washing the trigger in the bathtub and Paul the dick 

Eating in bed and watching movies on the laptop 

To sleep 

• Upvote 1