B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

I can’t understand  the reasons for keeping Lara apart of not wanting to have one more apartment completely empty .. I think after Zhanna , Lara is the second one acting like a tourist ( Zhanna of course was the worst ) and she clearly doesn’t belong or deserve being an employee for this company .. let’s see . 

59 minutes ago, switch said:

there is still the do nothing Lara

She also packs a bit somehow, but I fear only to move into the big room. 

I'm curious to see how B2 will proceed now. Lavika and Karina gone, that's a real shame. Lara has been virtually contentless so far. As if she were not there at all. 

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm curious to see how B2 will proceed now. Lavika and Karina gone, that's a real shame. Lara has been virtually contentless so far. As if she were not there at all. 

seems she did alot of effort for deserves the master room now 😏

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Free luxury place to live in wonderful Barcelona , literally just next to the beach , what more to ask ? Who would say no to this tremendous opportunity ? Free rent while managing her real life outside of the apartment and just popping up occasionally to justify her name on the list of the current participants .. I really start thinking that maybe all these girls who can be categorized as “ do nothing “ , they have an agreement with RLC so they aren’t getting ( much ) money , simply some basic and of course the reward of not renting paying more than 1,000€ as this apartment can possible be costed at this current place in Barcelona.. trying to think and put thoughts in order of what RLC really has/ had in mind when they hired her / keeping her active as a tenant .. 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

1555 Lavika left B2 with her suitcases after 332 days - followed by her brother

Take care, all the best and welcome back

1754 Lavi left again with the rest 
Big hug to Lara

• Sad 1