B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

RLC needs to understand that boring everyday life has a very limited audience...usually people who have little money, don't get out and cannot pay the premium demanded by the platform.  Competition today comes from reality network TV...Naked and Afraid on Discovery, Netflix and Amazon have theirs...plus numerous other shows.  Hell even channel 4 in the UK has a  dating show called Naked Attraction...with actual Naked people...on regular network TV FFS.

Guess what, they all come as part of the cost of the platform subscription and not north of $40 US, $60 CAD or more than 40 euros per month like RLC. 

90% of RLC is empty rooms...or people watching TV. The GOV addition was an attempt to get content moving through many more hours a day and across the time zones that count.  Guess what...IT WORKED!  Servers froze from the traffic, CC blew up with members and pages of chat.  The girls, while not all perfect were watchable and relateable. 

The party stopped the night some guy broke into B4 and rummaged thru some of the girls rooms.  Bogdan was moved in with Nelly and suddenly the random nudity and crazy bedroom parties went dead.  Sure, they tried, the Nelly-Martina sauga was an attempt and it was huge but apparently disruptive to their relationships.  That was followed by an unusually vocal troup of new CC members complaining about "pseudo lesbian shows" and wanting guys. RLC responded by adding guys to B4 for security and whatever.  On balance, the consensus is, that it hasn't worked.  

It's boring...in time RLC will wake up or go under.

OH AND RLC...GET SOME FUCKING OUTSIDE PROFESSIONAL SECURITY FOR B4 AND GET RID OF B7.

• Upvote 8

38 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC needs to understand that boring everyday life has a very limited audience...usually people who have little money, don't get out and cannot pay the premium demanded by the platform.  Competition today comes from reality network TV...Naked and Afraid on Discovery, Netflix and Amazon have theirs...plus numerous other shows.  Hell even channel 4 in the UK has a  dating show called Naked Attraction...with actual Naked people...on regular network TV FFS.

Guess what, they all come as part of the cost of the platform subscription and not north of $40 US, $60 CAD or more than 40 euros per month like RLC. 

90% of RLC is empty rooms...or people watching TV. The GOV addition was an attempt to get content moving through many more hours a day and across the time zones that count.  Guess what...IT WORKED!  Servers froze from the traffic, CC blew up with members and pages of chat.  The girls, while not all perfect were watchable and relateable. 

The party stopped the night some guy broke into B4 and rummaged thru some of the girls rooms.  Bogdan was moved in with Nelly and suddenly the random nudity and crazy bedroom parties went dead.  Sure, they tried, the Nelly-Martina sauga was an attempt and it was huge but apparently disruptive to their relationships.  That was followed by an unusually vocal troup of new CC members complaining about "pseudo lesbian shows" and wanting guys. RLC responded by adding guys to B5 for security and whatever.  On balance, the consensus is, that it hasn't worked.  

OH AND RLC...GET SOME FUCKING OUTSIDE PROFESSIONAL SECURITY FOR B4 AND GET RID OF B7.

for make short: RLC = HAS BEEN

they need to change something in their concept

for the newbies discover RLC for the first time ok why not but for many old asses like us are on RLC for years now the excitment is not really here we know too much now how the things are on this site there is no more surprise, to be surprised this is why I need , we know already the next girls on RLC will be  80 % of recycled girls so how can be surprised in  this condition...

what keep me on this site it's the addiction like many of us I think and this fucking addiction is hard to fight, this is why RLC is still alive after all this years

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

But where will we go to if RLC vanishes? I would miss it…

maybe the best thing could happen... !  the voyeur sites are a fucking trap of addiction and money

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

The party stopped the night some guy broke into B4 and rummaged thru some of the girls rooms.  Bogdan was moved in with Nelly and suddenly the random nudity and crazy bedroom parties went dead.  Sure, they tried, the Nelly-Martina sauga was an attempt and it was huge but apparently disruptive to their relationships.  That was followed by an unusually vocal troup of new CC members complaining about "pseudo lesbian shows" and wanting guys. RLC responded by adding guys to B4 for security and whatever.  On balance, the consensus is, that it hasn't worked.  

maxfactor my man, i've been thinking the same way for awhile now and was waiting for the right words before i posted.  you took the words right out of my mind.  very true and great post!  the problem is if they take b7 off the menu and make like it's gone away, everybody knows that it would still be next door to b4 and the tenants of b4 and the other apartments would be over there all the time.  the best thing to do is get rid of the guys and rlc will get back to the way it used to be.  i can't see how security is that big an issue, the doors to the kitchen in b4 don't even get locked from what i've seen.  they can't be to worried about security.  i think that this intrusion you mentioned might have been setup by nelly and bogdan to be honest.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

$80 AUD

• Like 1

19 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I very much agree with what you say, a solution would be to close B7 but that's not the only bad thing, there's no more surprise, the same girls keep coming back, who have now shown everything they could, I hoped to redo the subscription for something new but for now I don't even think about it, just look at RLC right now to understand how it is, empty apartments or bored girls