B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

RLC should be ASHAMED for their decision to let Lara install herself in the big bedroom ... I let them know in an email I just sent them ... 

100% agreed..... What a waste of premium bedroom.... she will never hardly even be around and will no under circumstance  participate in the project. She didn't last and from when I was member she hasn't this time either. Hell I think they like the ones that are gone most of the time so they dont have to pay them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

LoL. First night in that room and she's teasing a bate. The candle is messing with the NV so we can't see much.

Well goodness sake are you sure she evens knows what the hell that is ?? I dont think she one single sexual, sensuous, seductive, bone in her pretty little body. She certainly isn't about to take it to the next level like Karina has on this stay on RLC. She will be missed along with Lavika. Those two were a good reason to tune into B-2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well goodness sake are you sure she evens knows what the hell that is ?? I dont think she one single sexual, sensuous, seductive, bone in her pretty little body.

I saw her bating twice so I guess she knows very well. 😊😁

• Haha 1