B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Come on Alladino , let’s be a bit fair and give time .. We encourage-  I think the majority - the recent changes , think also how Wayne and Wednesday were treated the first 2-3 days before their complete transformation and becoming gradually one of the best couples ever appeared in B5 . I enjoy your posts  the last couple of months , you above everyone knows how we need to give tile before criticizing .. let’s see . 

Don't misunderstand.

I think RLC is doing exactly the right thing by having a good shake-up in the cast. There are so many new people now that even I can't help but hope for a real turnaround. At the same time, however, I cannot help and recognise the patterns. Nevertheless, my hope is of course that today is the start of a better RLC.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whoever has a way to check the posts of CamCaps today , I think we might be for a new site’s record of viewing , the changes and happenings are so fast , what a day … what a job by RLC showing that they indeed had a plan and we can now officially say that maybe this is the RLC they dreamt when they closed the Russian apartments . This is the RLC post Covid , this is the new ERA … what a day for RLC and one that will be in the books both for the departures in 48 hours and the arrivals in less than 24 😊🤗👏👏👏

• Like 1