B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

that shouldn't surprise anyone lol

thanks for the info!

tbh only recently that she isn't spending the night there and is very rare for her to be out for so long without being on vacation. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

tbh only recently that she isn't spending the night there and is very rare for her to be out for so long without being on vacation. 

i could have sworn i read where she was constantly out of the apartment on numerous occasions a couple of months ago.  oh well, she's back and that's all that matters i guess.

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i could have sworn i read where she was constantly out of the apartment on numerous occasions a couple of months ago.  oh well, she's back and that's all that matters i guess.

During the day yes, but I don't remember spending whole nights out.

It looks like Karina’s lover / sex partner will be appearing later judging of some early lingerie trying by Karina . 

This girl is really underrated , of course speaking about the forum comments . She provides excellent adult content either solo or with the guy , maybe the only thing she could do more is being slightly more social with the rest but we should not forget that she’s local and has already her social circle and life in Barcelona ( she could of course present some of her friends but honestly no complains ) , we should feel lucky that as a repeater and with her first presence that was seen , she’s such a great participant during this stay .

I do hope she accompany us during the summer , it’s becoming more and more obvious daily which girls shouldn’t be anymore in the project or slowly getting replaced .. Karina and Lavika from B2 are two great examples of how we would wish from newcomers and repeaters to be .