B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

21 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

do you have a timestamp for this?

You can find for your self. Just see when it was posted and convert your local time to Barcelona's time zone. Most of the things that happens there and is commented about you can easily find on replay thumbs

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karina brought a new suitcase.

This looks like Karina will take a plane to somewhere. 

This only adds to the theory that the guy that is fucking her isn't a BF but just a fuck buddy.

This is obvious since the 3rd / 4th time we saw them together .. They just meet and fuck , the guy never sleeps over , I think maybe she has overnighted only once .. Personally , I like this , they both enjoy when they are together , I still believe that the guy is taking kind of advantage of her .. AND .. a woman that will always wear sexy lingerie and prepare , this is a lucky bastard for the “ services “ he offers ( Karina has no problem though 😁 ) . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Questo è ovvio dalla terza/quarta volta che li abbiamo visti insieme. Si incontrano e scopano, il ragazzo non dorme mai, penso che lei abbia passato la notte solo una volta.. Personalmente, mi piace, entrambi si divertono quando sono insieme. , credo ancora che il ragazzo si stia approfittando di lei .. E .. una donna che indosserà sempre lingerie sexy e si preparerà , questo è un bastardo fortunato per i " servizi " che offre ( Karina non ha problemi però 😁 ) . 

Il ragazzo si approfitta di lei?😂 casomai e’ il contrario.

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Il ragazzo si approfitta di lei?😂 casomai e’ il contrario.

The acts were so repetitive and there was so little chemistry between them that sometimes I thought he had to pay for it, he came there to do his thing no more or less and maybe she wants it that way