B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

To me there is no doubt.

Imagine who was occupying this bed ( and she was called a do nothing 😂🤣 ) for 3/4 of the year last year … and now we have “ this “ ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Imagine who was occupying this bed ( and she was called a do nothing 😂🤣 ) for 3/4 of the year last year … and now we have “ this “ ..

🤣😂

Even Elmira was a better tenant than Zhanna and was also called a do nothing.

B1 needs to get rid of Sera and Zhanna for the summer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

🤣😂

Even Elmira was a better tenant than Zhanna and was also called a do nothing.

B1 needs to get rid of Sera and Zhanna for the summer.

Pff , if Serafima  and Zhanna stay for the summer , this apartment can be for sure renamed as a “ do nothing “ place , you can imagine with the beach times and the beach bars how incredibly more empty it will be ( except if the other girls they use it as “ storage “ and sleeping place so as not to go back when they come in the centre from the villas ) . 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It might be that Zhanna “ takes “ the reward of the worst tenant in the history of this site .. 

that will be a tough decision with so many strong candidates at the moment, for sure RLCs worst period ever

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

that will be a tough decision with so many strong candidates at the moment, for sure RLCs worst period ever

At the moment , they are lacking good chemistry in the villas , I will say it again and maybe I am completely wrong , but I believe the Nelly and Bogdan’s presence as a couple in the villa is causing many many issues .. Nelly doesn’t belong anymore in a project where single girls are wondering between the two villas , her husband for the girls ( despite being really great and isn’t causing any issues to them ) is “ working “ as a big “ block   , the guys aren’t the issue but I have the opinion that if anyone were single ( boys and girls ) it would be more freedom ..The girls also know that Bogdan is also part of RLC “ management “ in a way in Barcelona and I think it prevents them from being completely free for their actions .. but that’s again how I see it . 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At the moment , they are lacking good chemistry in the villas , I will say it again and maybe I am completely wrong , but I believe the Nelly and Bogdan’s presence as a couple in the villa is causing many many issues .. Nelly doesn’t belong anymore in a project where single girls are wondering between the two villas , her husband for the girls ( despite being really great and isn’t causing any issues to them ) is “ working “ as a big “ block   , the guys aren’t the issue but I have the opinion that if anyone were single ( boys and girls ) it would be more freedom ..The girls also know that Bogdan is also part of RLC “ management “ in a way in Barcelona and I think it prevents them from being completely free for their actions .. but that’s again how I see it . 

Well thought out and written. They are de facto parent figures to  the others, certainly authority figures. I didn't know Bogdan was RLC staff.  Thanks for that.

Please keep commenting as your observations always give us something to chew on. Being a forum agreement with anyone is optional.

Personally speaking I enjoy the forum more than RLC although RLC is needed for the forum to exist. Lots of interesting people with different perspectives to consider.

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well thought out and written. They are de facto parent figures to  the others, certainly authority figures. I didn't know Bogdan was RLC staff.  Thanks for that.

Please keep commenting as your observations always give us something to chew on. Being a forum agreement with anyone is optional.

Personally speaking I enjoy the forum more than RLC although RLC is needed for the forum to exist. Lots of interesting people with different perspectives to consider.

Most of the people here pay to watch and that’s why opinions usually from us the paying members are easier debatable , it doesn’t mean we need to agree , we all have eyes and judging what we watch .. that’s why I have stopped ( as much as possible ) giving answers to people who simply pop up here to express their negativity of something they don’t watch and therefore have no idea and also to people who ask / request and at times demand when they don’t pay a single cent but still the site works for them with free cameras and they make the assumptions of the little exposure they can get .. 

I can’t see a site wanting to get better if more and more people want to be freeloaders , if the ones who are “ requesting “ were paying or at least be “fair “ towards the tenants since they judge mostly of what commenting happens here , then , maybe , maybe we could see a better product .. but here we have a certain amount of people that not only they aren’t watching but they are criticizing ALWAYS negative because they hate the site for unknown reasons .. but look , they hate it , they don’t like it but they LIVE to appear occasionally and express their negativity of something they have no idea because they can’t see it to judge it .. go figure out .. 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

but here we have a certain amount of people that not only they aren’t watching but they are criticizing ALWAYS negative because they hate the site for unknown reasons .. but look , they hate it , they don’t like it but they LIVE to appear occasionally and express their negativity of something they have no idea because they can’t see it to judge it .. go figure out .. 

All negative comments are as lame as all positive. As long as both views are civil it's neat to read them and think about how the person came to their conclusion/s. There are some folks here and on other forums who have a burr up their ass.

• Sad 1