B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Rlc's management need to be fired if that's the case, hiring someone to 'make up numbers'... but yea, she needs to pack her shit!! As i said before,nora started the 'do as little as possible and get paid' trend and as a result,this apartment has been cursed...Gina and Stella spiced it up a bit when they were here,Marlene over the last year provided bountiful content,but it's not enough,this apartment needs to be closed!!! And I hope to NEVER see Irma or Esmi on this site again!!

Pam was great , Zabava also provided also a great last month … the problem is that this place was renovated and I think it was meant to be given for a LOOONG time to Harley ,  Ulyana and Olivia but one stupid incident caused them the apartment ( which judging nowadays , RLC was too fast acting .. ) , these 3 girls would have elevated the place as they were one of the really last ones who did appreciate and respect any chance given by RLC .. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that is RLC's fault but Sera's, but yes, RLC allow this to happen.

I do hope to see Esmi back, tho I know how is going to be. 😁

she got you good,didn't she buddy?? lol

52 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

fighting and crying on phone....you dont care if aomething haappens to me....yadda yadda

ended about 15.29  seemed like a boyfiend or something

I just watched it and laughed my ass off. Fuck her and her off cam bullshit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

fighting and crying on phone....you dont care if aomething haappens to me....yadda yadda

ended about 15.29  seemed like a boyfiend or something

Sera's dude is a certified scumbag. He invited her to a party only to leave her with a bunch of strangers and locked himself in a toilet with another girl. His friends insulted Sera or some shit like that. Sera's friends (I am guessing Zhanna and co.) wanted her to file a police report for some other shit that went down but she didn't cos she obviously likes the dude. He only called to find out if she went to the police. That's basically the gist of it

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Sera's dude is a certified scumbag. He invited her to a party only to leave her with a bunch of strangers and locked himself in a toilet with another girl. His friends insulted Sera or some shit like that. Sera's friends (I am guessing Zhanna and co.) wanted her to file a police report for some other shit that went down but she didn't cos she obviously likes the dude. He only called to find out if she went to the police. That's basically the gist of it

As far as I could understand they were in a club that is very trash now or in a dangerous place ans Sera asked a cop and a security guy to take her to a cab or something because she was afraid, but the scumbag tough that she called the police for something. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pam was great , Zabava also provided also a great last month … the problem is that this place was renovated and I think it was meant to be given for a LOOONG time to Harley ,  Ulyana and Olivia but one stupid incident caused them the apartment ( which judging nowadays , RLC was too fast acting .. ) , these 3 girls would have elevated the place as they were one of the really last ones who did appreciate and respect any chance given by RLC .. 

Man, would I like to see how Maya's doing. She was great but once she hooked up with that dork she began to put on weight. She was at one time a real beauty and I for one enjoyed her real life

13 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Her man-picker is broken

• Haha 1

From what I can remember from a couple of years ago there was a party at b1 that got out of hand and the neighbours complained resulting in the police being called; noise abatement issues. From then on new quiet girls were brought in and it has become the low key apt so I can’t see there being any parties in the future which would suit rlc as they have b4 & b7 as party central. As for Zhanna the rest of you all are correct, she is just taking the piss and treating it as a hotel; if she’s not there she can’t make a noise. Time to pack your bags girl 🧳

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I just watched it and laughed my ass off. Fuck her and her off cam bullshit.

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Karma is a bitch 😂🤣 … you always get shit if you treat  the people they pay you ( us the subscribers ) like shit 😂🤣

• Upvote 1