It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #6 Begins 03/20/22

3 minutes ago, rezbot said:

conflict, uprisings, civil wars...searching for peace can only be had resolved whatever when the parties involved hash it out. its the only way conflict gets solved permanently. you want peace, fight harder, you want invading countries out, fight harder. if helped it just delays the inevitable....maybe months...maybe decades but they'll be back at it. peace that isn't fought for is never understood....look at the jack asses in America ra ra war is good our soldiers are awesome...ww2 soldiers didn't do that...no one champions war who's been involved in it...thats the lessen that needs to be learned....unless it is learned all over it will keep happening...innocent people have always and will always suffer...until the lesson is learned.

I actually agree on some of this, but it's my fault to have

started this discussion on the war, so I'll stop for now. PEACE my friend.

26 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I think you are a bit naive here. The Wagner Group leader belives Ukraine is Russian and he wont back down from the war against Ukraine. He just want to get rid of Putin and the heads of the Russian Army and take power himself. He is as Putin very cabable of using Nukes if it serves his agenda. 

his whole shtick is Russia isn't fighting hard enough....i think he needs a hotdog

1 minute ago, northguy said:

I actually agree on some of this, but it's my fault to have

started this discussion on the war, so I'll stop for now. PEACE my friend.

War is like Masha's pussy....until it  is utterly repugnant in every aspect some dumb shit will always go balls deep

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Putin and Moscow are now learning that you reap what you sow. Now we have one scumbag (Putin) vs another scumbag (Prigozhin). :cool:

APNEWS.COM

President Vladimir Putin is vowing to punish the organizers of an armed rebellion after mercenary...

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
APNEWS.COM

President Vladimir Putin is vowing to punish the organizers of an armed rebellion after mercenary...

Now it appears that Putin and Prigozhin may have suckered everyone with a false flag maneuver. I should have known better than to trust analysis by all the simple minded fools in the news media.