Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #11

StnCld316

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul on the computer after going to the gym to lift weights 🏋️

Only thing is the gym has not done him any good except to get out of the apartment.  He walks like he has a pickle stuck up his ass.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Only thing is the gym has not done him any good except to get out of the apartment.  He walks like he has a pickle stuck up his ass.

Yes, much different from most men, kind of a swagger

He'd  stick out in a crowd

• Upvote 1

Leora got her nuts off today. Multiple orgasms and hard one at that. Almost like apartment 2 in Russia quality bate.

Remember when the shy little girl had that excited daring look on her innocent face and she'd smell her fingers after collecting her essence on her fingers? I have a video of her collecting her fluids on her 4 fingers and rubbing her fingers and juice on her face, cheeks, mouth, nose. Solid gold. Would make a normal man's eyes roll back in his head. I had that 'weird' feeling in my chest as I worried about having the big one...

Leora, please cam 3 or 7, give us some close ups of your juice on your fingers and wet (not lubed, that's cheating) snatch and yum covered.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora got her nuts off today. Multiple orgasms and hard one at that. Almost like apartment 2 in Russia quality bate.

Remember when the shy little girl had that excited daring look on her innocent face and she'd smell her fingers after collecting her essence on her fingers? I have a video of her collecting her fluids on her 4 fingers and rubbing her fingers and juice on her face, cheeks, mouth, nose. Solid gold. Would make a normal man's eyes roll back in his head. I had that 'weird' feeling in my chest as I worried about having the big one...

Leora, please cam 3 or 7, give us some close ups of your juice on your fingers and wet (not lubed, that's cheating) snatch and yum covered.

Date please 

Good Morning GIF

Good Morning ---- good night

great friday to all 

31/03/2023 31/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Thanks 4

yesterday was a beautiful night 

Leora Doing weekly cleaning 

Paul exit went to the gym 

Leora Take a break from cleaning 

Washing the beautiful body with foam 

In bed all naked and in white socks 

Masturbation with mr black 

In the bathroom washing Mr Black and the kitten in the sink with his leg on the bed 

Eat 

Paul came home 

Leora cleaning continuation 

Leora Paul Eva exit Went to the park to pee 

Eat 

To sleep