B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

Je suis surpris de constater le débarquement de copines chez les uns et les autres depuis deux jours 

Chez MASHA avec l'arrivée d'une amie d'ELVIS,  la copine de Z&D , la copine de Nelly et Bogdan et maintenant celle de ALSU

il est difficile de ne pas y voir encore une manipulation de RLC pour améliorer soi disant l'attractivité des ses villas ou appartements .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wölfchen said:

Where have Tani and Aziza gone?

no one knows and everyone who says they know (the so called insiders) make up their own stories, those girls come and go and disappear when their time is up

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The first should be Aziza, but since she's the boss's snack I guess she will be there for a long time.

then I would go for Zara and Dana it's a shame they take up such a big space the other girls are somehow still doing something

43 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Any opinionss of Alsu's guest  havent seen her

She is not the best looking but they seem really close. They cuddled in the bed and when Alsu sat on her to do her eyebrows she had her hands inside her shorts holding her thighs.  So close but not sexual so far.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Nice to see some of the bedrooms on Free cam view.  Dang, and I was hoping to see someone preparing their meals in the kitchen.  Always looking for a fresh idea for dinner.

Oh lovely this is why I subscribed too, I love cooking

• Like 1
  • Haha 3