B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

RLC deleted the scene after someone asking ( Bogdan ? Nelly ? ) … I don’t think RLC would delete a scene that didn’t go against the rules they have , THEY KNOW they have done a stupidity , we know they monitor the CamCaps site , i believe also they must have got complains about it . 

I'm not saying that he didn't ask for the deletion, I said that I don't believe that him, on his own, deleted the scene.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I'm not saying that he didn't ask for the deletion, I said that I don't believe that him, on his own, deleted the scene.

Yes , I don’t believe that ANY tenant can delete any footage by himself / herself , as another member said , these are rights only to administrators and I don’t think any of the people on Barcelona has administrator rights .. if that was the case , we would have dozens deleted scenes , especially the “dark days” of Nelly when she was really looking like a shipwreck . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Is Aziza Ukrainian?

I think I can answer your question in this way. Liliith is Russian who brought Tani to RLC and then Tani brought Aziza to RLC. 

So, two or three of these girls know each other and friends from same country. I hope I was able to answer the question ☺️ 

Another Hint, Bogdan won't kiss, flirt or fool around with a non-Russian girl 😉 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think I can answer your question in this way. Liliith is Russian who brought Tani to RLC and then Tani brought Aziza to RLC. 

So, two or three of these girls know each other and friends from same country. I hope I was able to answer the question ☺️ 

Another Hint, Bogdan won't kiss, flirt or fool around with a non-Russian girl 😉 

Really? I tough that I saw her with a blue cover passport and I tough Lilith were Ukranian too. Hum, thanks.

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If this is just one of your shitposting be careful to not be so edgy.

I see you joined in 2021. This happened in 2019.

So bad to say shit, when you don't know, newbie with your own daily shit.

He actually did do that, and it was deleted by RLC. So it's relevant.

Anyone with senses would know, that though it was Putin,

that closed down the apartments, it had nothing to do with that.

It was humor on the topic of worst things from RLC.