B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

the biggest mistake is the deleted footage which “ represents “ a “ black page “ in the history of this site , if not the biggest disaster decision they have taken

When boyfriend S painted swastika on Kristy,

Putin deleted all the Russian apartments.

I think that tenants should NOT be able to delete footages but only website administrator with administrative rights, and is fool that these rights are given to tenants. This way it seems that tenants can access to footage server..... i have never seen anywhere something like that.

5 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

I think that tenants should NOT be able to delete footages but only website administrator with administrative rights, and is fool that these rights are given to tenants. This way it seems that tenants can access to footage server..... i have never seen anywhere something like that.

I believe they don't. If they could have this power there would not be any replay for us to watch just like they can't put an apartment UM. 🤣

It was RLC that deleted the scene, not Bogdan.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe they don't. If they could have this power there would not be any replay for us to watch just like they can't put an apartment UM. 🤣

i think bogdan himself deleted the footage.  he has that capability.

• Haha 1

Also considering this, it's the same. the tenants are given the power to ask to do whatever they want with footages. I think they should think well before than acting, after is too late and the footage remains. Instead in this way they feel free to do whatever they want, in case there is RLC ready to accept their requests.

For example, i worked in a society administering the McAfee server for the society offices in three cities. Well, me and only me had the administrative rights to install, reinstall, update or delete McAfee on user computers, absolutely not the user themselves. It was fool giving these rights to the normal users, and this didn't happen. 

37 minutes ago, Slow said:

whatever happened I would have loved to see finally Aziza in action!

me too but speculative action, as it was off camera in the infamous garage 

there is evidence of a late night hug fully clothed in Aziza bed that speaks clearly to a sexual closeness  but who knows what happened in the garage    Bogdan does like to fuck so very likely gave Aziza the Sleeza the Boggy Style Boner 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

RLC deleted the scene after someone asking ( Bogdan ? Nelly ? ) … I don’t think RLC would delete a scene that didn’t go against the rules they have , THEY KNOW they have done a stupidity , we know they monitor the CamCaps site , i believe also they must have got complains about it .