B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

As I have said a while ago. We need a new wild card. Who can put things in motion. The best candidate we have right now is Alsu. She has the right personality, and the right kind of "don't care"-attitude..... But so far she hasn't managed to bring much of that on camera though.

remember those 2 Wildcat chicks ?? that came in all crazy and nude all the time , girls gone wild   well they shocked us, the B4 girls, Boggy and the B7's   .... well that was fun for a minute then they fizzled because B4 had become, as it is now, a black hole, a vortex of sucking the life energy out of it's residents   Apparently 

DDM said there is this thinking of getting someone more in line with the existing culture of girls ... so I kind of agree as I believe there is a better social vibe with this current group ( and now that they have eliminated the boys just dropping in at all times ) .... has potential to have more fun together  BUT    it is going to take a lot more booze and getting the pool open and it will become the social villa it always has been   

we can be patient because that is essentially how it always works here in B4  the season has changed , the girlies are coming together .... I think they are sexy and fit and like to show off their bodies , Brit could pick up her game for sure, Tani is on a new course of self pleasure to great camera views and Zara is a sexy show girl with a great body, Aziza brings mystery and drama ( well useless but is liked and could be brought along   Alsu, a nut case slut with her nutcase slut buddy Kimberley to freak us out with what is next with her shit show ....  so Booze,Booze Booze and lets Get This Party started   

nice free cam of Zara dancing in FR  then my daily limit cut off ( RLC uses that feature in cycles as well ??? lately unlimited and back to this daily limit  fuckers  lol ) 

anyways    very sexy stripper wanna be moves 

• Like 1