B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

So you don't even pay the $20 for  a year of CC.

so ??? why do I have to???  I see enough to get my cheap thrills ... besides not wanting to pay for my addiction here I can live without having to follow these tarts all the time .. I see plenty to be entertained ... 

why do people judge and hold some superiority over those that for our reasons don't pay ... this is not that important 

I'm  low income, retired more or less, I have insomnia ..so I turn this on at all and random  times   I have seen many unique moments that you guys have never seen, will never be on replay ... I have been entertained plenty  ...for free  ( or I would move on , no worries ) 

but guys here think they have some superiority over non subs ??? we see plenty, we get to follow opinions and story lines 

some folks are generous to answer questions , post pics and videos and so on .. half dozen of free pirate sites .

so I am happy with free land and have extra cash for food and gas 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

why do people judge and hold some superiority over those that for our reasons don't pay ... this is not that important 

Nobody judges because you can't or don't pay. We judge those who can't or doesn't pay and talks all kinds of shit and makes presumptuous statements about things they obviously can't see. That makes you look like an idiot. 

So yes, you not paying and not actually seeing things that are happening and basing all your nonsense strictly off of blurry preview images actually is important.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nobody judges because you can't or don't pay. We judge those who can't or doesn't pay and talks all kinds of shit and makes presumptuous statements about things they obviously can't see. That makes you look like an idiot. 

So yes, you not paying and not actually seeing things that are happening and basing all your nonsense strictly off of blurry preview images actually is important.

trust me their are plenty who pay who make idiotic assumptions and insane speculations and endless  arguments to want to be right ??? so whats your point...   lmao 

the point you disregard is there is endless free cameras daily, there are multiple free pirate sites that have given Martina and Nelly and the W&W & redhead and all our faves over times , for those who care to follow  and contribute to this forum on  way more than just seeing blurred thumbnails .   

Also don't hold this forum and its POV;s as so important as well  ..... that's the other scary part of voyeur addicts that pay ,the need to follow 'characters' but still people, in a fake site, pretending to be real life,  Creepy really....this building love and affection and adorations and following them as far as their offsite life   wow 

so  again some of us will take it or leave it because it's not that important  I think it is cool for its uniqueness , surprised to have found it ...but not important 

15 minutes ago, pajero said:

pas jaloux ni aigri simplement je ne peut pas voir ces 2 impolis

tu as toujours le même problème que ce soit avec eux ou avec les autres qui sont venus avant, donc remet toi en question 😁

moving on lol..... I was pointing out how warmer times will get more action going in the villa whether around the pool, terrace sunbathing ( Clothing Optional;) more social activities  as we have from some outside with a soccer ball , lazing around on trampoline (the wonderful emphasis on 'Tramp; lol ) .full of sweaty, sexy dressed hot young women  ... i think good times ahead for the villa and again this is the pattern  Winter has these girls going to clubs , summer has them partying at their funky Villa  (probably cheaper  too  ?  and safer to get freaky ) 

il y a 59 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

moving on lol..... I was pointing out how warmer times will get more action going in the villa whether around the pool, terrace sunbathing ( Clothing Optional;) more social activities  as we have from some outside with a soccer ball , lazing around on trampoline (the wonderful emphasis on 'Tramp; lol ) .full of sweaty, sexy dressed hot young women  ... i think good times ahead for the villa and again this is the pattern  Winter has these girls going to clubs , summer has them partying at their funky Villa  (probably cheaper  too  ?  and safer to get freaky ) 

but then outside cameras should be increased and better placed ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2