B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

As long as the “ mama Dana “ is there , Zara can’t unleash  herself .. I also -personally - don’t believe that she  will do more than the ( nice for sure but repeated ) camera attraction masturbation shows but for sure we need to give credit as she’s an incredible pleasant character , a tenant that we will for sure tune in to watch her dancing , singing , making her fitness and FOR THE FIRST TIME ever today , her most daring thing in front of a man , despite the MASTER of all shows Anthony who seems to go anywhere he is called and enjoying a much interesting colleagues RLC life participation .. he doesn’t do outside things but only and exclusively RLC colleagues and fellow tenants things , he has been also rewarded sexually with two of them , if he was a good lover , I would have liked to see how it could be an ONS with Zara ( who we also don’t know how she can be , so many times I get the impression she hasn’t done many sexual things … ) … Zara is wonderful to watch , this is what matters , just a bit more freedom for both her and Dana , otherwise it will always be like no possible at all for more privacy .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long as the “ mama Dana “ is there , Zara can’t unleash  herself .. I also -personally - don’t believe that she  will do more than the ( nice for sure but repeated ) camera attraction masturbation shows but for sure we need to give credit as she’s an incredible pleasant character , a tenant that we will for sure tune in to watch her dancing , singing , making her fitness and FOR THE FIRST TIME ever today , her most daring thing in front of a man , despite the MASTER of all shows Anthony who seems to go anywhere he is called and enjoying a much interesting colleagues RLC life participation .. he doesn’t do outside things but only and exclusively RLC colleagues and fellow tenants things , he has been also rewarded sexually with two of them , if he was a good lover , I would have liked to see how it could be an ONS with Zara ( who we also don’t know how she can be , so many times I get the impression she hasn’t done many sexual things … ) … Zara is wonderful to watch , this is what matters , just a bit more freedom for both her and Dana , otherwise it will always be like no possible at all for more privacy .. 

Those are the one that did the most. 🤣

A chance we have Zara in B4 to entertain us, cause the others are not making a big effort ... I thought Brittney would be more funny, Aziza is a disappointment, Alsu ( nothing to say ) Tani when she's there can be interesting ... But we are so FAR from the good years ( 2016-2020 ) 

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

A chance we have Zara in B4 to entertain us, cause the others are not making a big effort ... I thought Brittney would be more funny, Aziza is a disappointment, Alsu ( nothing to say ) Tani when she's there can be interesting ... But we are so FAR from the good years ( 2016-2020 ) 

It is another RLC concept , I give my kudos to good friend Noldus who make an incredible excellent observation which is really so simple and truth .. He said that RLC now wants the Barcelona people to act more in “ real life “ terms , this is why now we don’t have anymore the stereo masturbations , the lesbian experimental shows , the sexual cameras attractions games and unpredictability .. every now and then we get some “ crazy “ tenants who simply have no boundaries ( Tesla , the now mama Eilan , Taylor , Elettra and now Alsu ) - I wish I could put Tani who i believe is a crazy and wild girl - but this is RLC now and I can’t see changing anytime soon … well , maybe when Bogdan and Nelly are gone , we can see a “ glance from the past “ 😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is another RLC concept , I give my kudos to good friend Noldus who make an incredible excellent observation which is really so simple and truth .. He said that RLC know wants the Barcelona people to act more in “ real life “ terms , this is why now we don’t have anymore the stereo masturbations , the lesbian experimental shows , the sexual cameras attractions games and unpredictability .. every now and then we get some “ crazy “ tenants who simply have no boundaries ( Tesla , the now mama Eilan , Taylor , Elettra and now Alsu ) - I wish I could put Tani who i believe is a crazy and wild girl - but this is RLC now and I can’t see changing anytime soon … well , maybe when Bogdan and Nelly are gone , we can see a “ glance from the past “ 😇

The subs will dry up as they have been.  They can't just stick the jenie back in the bottle.  The whole thing just sucks now.

• Upvote 2

...and how is the server doing with all this action going on?  Running smooth as silk I bet.

Also...RLC is so desperate for any subs, they are now blocking all blurred previews baiting/begging people to buy their 5 day crap.  They don't even hide their despiration any more...lol

• Like 2