Valeria & Brian

5 hours ago, toto1206 said:

and if I take or analyze your suggestion peter, so if all the tenants of camarads.com do visiotchat, it's because the manager of the camarads.com site does not pay them enough ($3,000) per month, that says. worth 2500 euros. the amount in euros and the equivalent of a salary of an executive in france. very few people touch this amount of money in france.

a wage of  2500 € in France ,you ''re kidding me ,  ? it is the wage of a clerk  for an executive it's at least 5000  ,but yes in Romania an executive wins 2500. In france the average salary is 2000

5 hours ago, toto1206 said:

and if I take or analyze your suggestion peter, so if all the tenants of camarads.com do visiotchat, it's because the manager of the camarads.com site does not pay them enough ($3,000) per month, that says. worth 2500 euros. the amount in euros and the equivalent of a salary of an executive in france. very few people touch this amount of money in france.

a wage of  2500 € in France ,you ''re kidding me ,  ? it is the wage of a clerk  for an executive it's at least 5000  ,but yes in Romania an executive wins 2500. In france the average salary is 2000

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, toto1206 said:

in order not to change, she smiles so much that, it scares us. always in the same place, kitchen, alcohol, pc, vapoteuse. after she will start moving in all directions, why we don't know, we hear nothing.

ya she does that while the guy still speeping in bed