• StnCld316 changed the title to Valeria & Brian #1
  • StnCld316 locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Valeria & Brian
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 4:52 PM, StarLight28 said:

Camarads ohne Bilder und Videos ist im Forum total langweilig. Gute Nacht !  Abschaffen !!  😁

14 hours ago, Camarads said:

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

We do not send photos because there is no possibility.

The only way is through URL but as it is Live we don't have it.

Then why not allow camcaps members to post apartments/tenants images (pics and videos) here in this forum topic? I believe the real reason is that camarads DOES NOT want any posting of images to try and protect their participating tenant's privacy. RLC does not allow posting of images (still done by third party hosting sites) but VHTV encourages posting of images. In the past (years ago) camarads did allow posting of images which did help advertise their site. All free advertising of your product by active subscribers and voyeurs that appreciate these type of sites and appreciate the tenants that get involved with the cams for others to watch and enjoy.

• Upvote 1

On 1/24/2024 at 12:56 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Then why not allow camcaps members to post apartments/tenants images (pics and videos) here in this forum topic? I believe the real reason is that camarads DOES NOT want any posting of images to try and protect their participating tenant's privacy. RLC does not allow posting of images (still done by third party hosting sites) but VHTV encourages posting of images. In the past (years ago) camarads did allow posting of images which did help advertise their site. All free advertising of your product by active subscribers and voyeurs that appreciate these type of sites and appreciate the tenants that get involved with the cams for others to watch and enjoy.

No response from camarads so I guess it is a "NO".