US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 10 (starts 03/27/23)

14 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I'm a civil person and don't "hate" people - even if they are totally stupid. "People" who shoot around are just pathetic wimps and anti-social. I don't like shit like that - is that so hard to understand?? For me, the USA as a weapon state without a mind is not an option. Amy go home! 😁

We are at home. It is you who needs to go home and get your fucking nose out of our business. I very seldom post on the European thread.

10 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Interesting - but wrong. Japan was about to surrender. Only the pride of the Tenno would not allow this. 2 US atomic bombs on Japan were inhuman and have damaged the reputation of the US - a criminal nation without character. Bye. Worse than Nazi crimes. USA, the only country that has used nuclear weapons against people - without remorse, without apology - and without learning anything. 

Go to hell ,you sorry self righteous son of a bitch.  I'm tired of you telling us how terrible and evil the U.S. is, when your fucking country tried to wipe the Jewish people from the face of the earth. If Japan didn't want two A-bombs dropped on them maybe they should not have invaded China, Korea, the Philippines, and bombed Pearl Harbor.  Your talk about Japan being ready to surrender is another false rewrite of history by liberal progressive propagandists. Anyone who saw how Japanese soldiers fought to the death to defend Iwo Jima knows they would have fought even more fiercely to defend the mainland of Japan. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Authorities are searching for answers after a shooter killed six people at a private Christian...

But the one question the mainstream media and liberal progressives refuse to ask is, WHY DID AUDREY HALE GO TO A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL AND KILL 3 CHILDREN AND 3 ADULTS WHO SHE DID NOT EVEN KNOW?:huh::cry::cry::cry:

9 hours ago, van the man said:

London had more murders than New York in recent years. Virtually all were done with knives. should we ban knives? 

People kill people

The gun situation in the US is beyond a solution. Why should the good guys give up their guns when the bad guys will never give up theirs?

I don't own a weapon because I feel safe where I live. Many times I even leave home without locking my doors. But if I lived in Chicago, St. Louis or another of our large cities I would probably buy a weapon. If prosecutors put more violent criminals in prison and kept them there, maybe not so many Americans would feel a need to arm themselves. Yesterday a staff member for Sen. Rand Paul was seriously stabbed in the middle of the day as he left a restaurant in Washington, D.C. The man who stabbed him had been arrested 20 times previously, and had been released from prison early for good behavior the day before the stabbing took place.

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

We are at home. It is you who needs to go home and get your fucking nose out of our business. I very seldom post on the European thread.

Lügner. USA sind in der ganzen Welt unterwegs um Unfrieden zu stiften und ihr System der Gewalt zu verbreiten. Überall in der Welt haben USA militärische Stützpunkte - in Deutschland alleine 14, von wo aus kriegerische Handlungen, wie mörderische Drohnen-Angriffe gesteuert werden. DU und Deine Fußtruppen, ihr seid Träumer !

USA braucht Konflikte im Ausland um von massiven inneren Problemen abzulenken, welche nach Trump und politer Spaltung des Landes noch weniger zu lösen sich. Trump ist Totengräber der USA. Bald wirst sogar DU das erkennen, Träumer.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But the one question the mainstream media and liberal progressives refuse to ask is, WHY DID AUDREY HALE GO TO A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL AND KILL 3 CHILDREN AND 3 ADULTS WHO SHE DID NOT EVEN KNOW?:huh::cry::cry::cry:

they will say that he had  problems mental 

yesterday in Portugal that the criminal who killed two people with a knife He's in the hospital because of the bullets the police fired. Now the media is saying he has a mental problem 

2 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Lügner. USA sind in der ganzen Welt unterwegs um Unfrieden zu stiften und ihr System der Gewalt zu verbreiten. Überall in der Welt haben USA militärische Stützpunkte - in Deutschland alleine 14, von wo aus kriegerische Handlungen, wie mörderische Drohnen-Angriffe gesteuert werden. DU und Deine Fußtruppen, ihr seid Träumer !

USA braucht Konflikte im Ausland um von massiven inneren Problemen abzulenken, welche nach Trump und politer Spaltung des Landes noch weniger zu lösen sich. Trump ist Totengräber der USA. Bald wirst sogar DU das erkennen, Träumer.

Now the US has gone to Syria drop bombs 

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

The use of atomic bombs on people is the biggest war crime of the USA - and reason why USA has lost respect and trust worldwide. Beginning of the decline of the USA. Not just because of today's banking crisis. The USA has dug its own grave - there have also been 60 military operations and wars since 1945. 

And the millions of civilian Jews who were exterminated by Germany was done for the purpose of wiping an ethnic group of people from the face of the earth, not for the purpose of ending a horrific war. So which is the greater crime?:angry: