US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 10 (starts 03/27/23)

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hätte ein paar auf das Land fallen lassen sollen, aus dem Sie kommen, damit möglicherweise andere nicht der Bs-Kraut-Propagandismus ausgesetzt werden müssten, wie sie von Ihnen kommt.

Bild_2023_03_29_00_26_51_31.png

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, well I suppose that it is too bad that you despise firearm laws in the U.S. naga, since the 2nd amendment of the U.S. constitution was the second amendment because of those in the U.S. at the time had decided they had had enough of tyranny rule from the U.K. So, since it was and is the 2nd amendment of the U.S. constitution, it will never change without there being another so called civil war in the U.S., and god forbid that should happen, since the U.S. has not only been involved in national security measures, but also has financially supported other allied countries including the U.K. since then.

Sorry Nick...that shit means nothing to me. All I see from this side of the pond is that innocent people, including many kids, are being massacred far too readily...and, sad to say, far too easily. So, from where I'm sitting, there's a serious flaw in your system.

But I didn't want to discuss this anymore, because it's pointless, so I won't 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Nick...that shit means nothing to me. All I see from this side of the pond is that innocent people, including many kids, are being massacred far too readily...and, sad to say, far too easily. So, from where I'm sitting, there's a serious flaw in your system.

But I didn't want to discuss this anymore, because it's pointless, so I won't 

There are those who lose their lives because of firearms in the U.S. much more so in places where those who believe in radically leftist ideologies and have been locally elected by leftist nutjobs. That is a flaw in a system in the U.S. that needs to be reversed.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Interessant - aber falsch. Japan stand kurz vor der Kapitulation. Nur der Stolz des Tenno ließ dies nicht zu. 2 US-Atombomben auf Japan waren Menschen-Verachtung und haben den Ruf der USA beschädigt - eine kriminelle Nation ohne Charakter. Tschüß. Schlimmer als Nazi-Verbrechen. USA, das einzige Land das Atomwaffen gegen Menschen eingesetzt hat - ohne Reue, ohne Entschuldigung - und ohne etwas zu lernen. 

The USA 🇺🇸 should've dropped the atomic ⚛️ bomb 💣 on Germany 🇩🇪 that would've saved millions of civilians from the nazi regime 

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Die USA 🇺🇸 hätten die Atombombe ⚛️ 💣 auf Deutschland 🇩🇪 abwerfen sollen , die Millionen von Zivilisten vor dem Naziregime gerettet hätte 

DU bist ein verdammter US-NAZI-Narr. 😁 Scheiß in deine Hose Kleiner Idiot.

Bild_2023_03_29_00_26_51_31.png