B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

3 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Tani has been in the last 9 days(216 hours). 
From 25.03 to 02.04.2023 .
Over 80 hours outside the home ,
she might as well leave the project !

That's a pretty good ratio tbh. I guess you wasn't around, or didn't care, when Zabava and Esmi were in the project. I never did the math like you did but I guess they were out much more than Tani and Tani respect the audience much more than Zabava did and Esmi on her worst months.

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's a pretty good ratio tbh. I guess you wasn't around, or didn't care, when Zabava and Esmi were in the project. I never did the math like you did but I guess they were out much more than Tani and Tani respect the audience much more than Zabava did and Esmi on her worst months.

tanis fuck buddy works during the week and needs to sleep during the week otherwise she would be there, thats right, there are people in barca that work

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Very well said my good friend , especially coming  this from a guy who is one of the behest fans of incredible Esmi , kudos to you 😇 . As you say , I don’t care if they are out the whole day but if  they share much of their personal life on cameras , it is perfectly fine .. and Tani had a crush on Tim I believe , she was generous , she has a great life  outside as seen on her social media at times and who knows if this new guy seen with her tonight , might be the new flame around her 😆

• Haha 1