B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Bon débarras , ces nanas ne savent pas ce qu'elles veulent 

at the moment we have no idea what is going on so I don't think there is any reason to attack anyone

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Let’s say that it is for sure not a minor reason to see a couple part ways full packing out of the apartment , so it is for sure serious. Now , I will risk and speculate and say that seeing Wayne in the villa , it is like it is his mistake and he went to find her . 

BUT … it is really difficult to have a glass intact again when it has broken in a way that one of the two decides to leave , it will take much time that these two find a solution ( if they find ) , it is for sure nice that maybe one of the two understood whatever mistake but also with the cameras on them , no privacy in their lives , I don’t think it will be a good result ( despite I think everyone here has seen that Wednesday really loves her man , maybe it is him that has this famous as we said “ the one who controls the relation , loves/cares the least “ ) … so let’s see what’s going to be in one of the most realistic crisis we have seen between a “ temporary couple “ … except of course RLC has contacted Wayne and advised him to do as much as possible so as to have the girl back in the apartment . 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say that it is for sure not a minor reason to see a couple part ways full packing out of the apartment , so it is for sure serious. Now , I will risk and speculate and say that seeing Wayne in the villa , it is like it is his mistake and he went to find her . 

BUT … it is really difficult to have a glass intact again when it has broken in a way that one of the two decides to leave , it will take much time that these two find a solution ( if they find ) , it is for sure nice that maybe one of the two understood whatever mistake but also with the cameras on them , no privacy in their lives , I don’t think it will be a good result ( despite I think everyone here has seen that Wednesday really loves her man , maybe it is him that has this famous as we said “ the one who controls the relation , loves/cares the least “ ) … so let’s see what’s going to be in one of the most realistic crisis we have seen between a “ temporary couple “ … except of course RLC has contacted Wayne and advised him to do as much as possible so as to have the girl back in the apartment . 

With Tereza's cold reaction to her departure there are too many possibilities for speculation, we'll see