Where is Anton

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you mention it I have not seen him either also there is a knife missing from the kitchen and the rug in the bathroom is now gone. I did see her and the other girl in the bathroom cleaning everything in there with bleach and putting a new coat of paint on the walls then they had something wrapped in that rug and drug it out the front door. Hummmm!!! could it be?

Anton are traveling to work, it wont do these trip once a month, usually last one week, he is military, but it seems that his work is internal, or at least it was a while ago, in the period in which this work , alina gets her two best friends living with her, so do not be alone and also because of studies, that explains the absence of anton and the presence of her friends

Anton are traveling to work, it wont do these trip once a month, usually last one week, he is military, but it seems that his work is internal, or at least it was a while ago, in the period in which this work , alina gets her two best friends living with her, so do not be alone and also because of studies, that explains the absence of anton and the presence of her friends

RLC recruits in the Russian army as I understand it. Already Paul and Anton today !

Have you seen their rank on the uniforms ?  Maybe are they preparing the invasion of Ukraine  :o

Anton seems to work internally now, no longer acts on the front, since paul line operates in the front line, or acted not sure .... in other discução found the rank paul, and if I'm not mistaken he is the infantry.

Good job, you're very well taught ! How did you know this ? A translation by Russian subscribers who have said ?

I remember when DianaEfim came to RLC. One of us gave some details and a pic found on the net about their life and quickly everything disappeared. That's why I'm very surprise about Paul and Anton... Woww.  :P

Can you tell me more ?

Anton seems to work internally now, no longer acts on the front, since paul line operates in the front line, or acted not sure .... in other discução found the rank paul, and if I'm not mistaken he is the infantry.

Good job, you're very well taught ! How did you know this ? A translation by Russian subscribers who have said ?

I remember when DianaEfim came to RLC. One of us gave some details and a pic found on the net about their life and quickly everything disappeared. That's why I'm very surprise about Paul and Anton... Woww.  :P

Can you tell me more ?

How do I know? knowing =) And fortunately depend on me will never happen what happened with Diana and EFIM, I will not go around spreading photos or personal data of any tenant of RLC, the world is evil, people are evil, and will not cooperate so they have their lives destroyed or are withdrawn from RLC as with nora and niko. Just enjoy a little information, and want to believe it or not =)

about paul and so scour the forum / Leora & paul who has a picture of him in uniform indoors if I'm not mistaken was the SanPer58 who posted, not sure if still active, and there he sought and found the rank him in the army according to the coat that has uniform