Where is Anton

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His absence is not a new event for them. Back in the old days, in their old apartment, Anton would be gone for several days at a time. Often.

I thought it could be military training; or perhaps he worked in the oil fields, or perhaps he's banging Leora in a janitorial closet at the hospital. But if I were him, of the three choices, I'd know where I'd rather be!  :P

I have no evidence about the type of work he does.

Sad. Send me a PM if you have evidence. I will send you a link to steam-punk illustrations...

Anton are traveling to work, it wont do these trip once a month, usually last one week, he is military, but it seems that his work is internal, or at least it was a while ago, in the period in which this work , alina gets her two best friends living with her, so do not be alone and also because of studies, that explains the absence of anton and the presence of her friends

Alina is on her period anyways. She tossed a red tea bag in the garbage.

Anton are traveling to work, it wont do these trip once a month, usually last one week, he is military, but it seems that his work is internal, or at least it was a while ago, in the period in which this work , alina gets her two best friends living with her, so do not be alone and also because of studies, that explains the absence of anton and the presence of her friends

Alina is on her period anyways. She tossed a red tea bag in the garbage.

Work??? You are kidding right?

One thing I'm sure, back when anton and alina the period is over, they're going to spend a few ... let me think ... 4 days, rabbit fucking done until a three times daily, and is not fuck 3 minutes (which I'm sorry paul) is fuck 1 hour or more. Alina is insatiable, and Anton has a resistance 20 times more than paul

One thing I'm sure, back when anton and alina the period is over, they're going to spend a few ... let me think ... 4 days, rabbit fucking done until a three times daily, and is not fuck 3 minutes (which I'm sorry paul) is fuck 1 hour or more. Alina is insatiable, and Anton has a resistance 20 times more than paul

I had lots of stamina when I was his age but don't where it went  lol.

If you had been a soldier like Paul or Anton who work hard, you could fuck again and again for at least 4 days in a row and you'd especially the admiration of granny's doggy. "Join up, they said! It's a man's life, they said !"  ;D

Sorry LeoraDog, it's a joke... Other frenchies, we less regard for the uniform and the flag than the Anglo-Saxon.  :-[ 

I think this is now a prostate thread.

And if I were their age, I would suggest the RLC boys fuck every chance they get while their transmission is still on warranty.

Speak for yourself StnCld316 but I have the stamimina of a ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......

never mind I fell asleep.... ;D