US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 11 (04/03/23)

WWW.STUTTGARTER-ZEITUNG.DE

Donald Trump heizt die politische Stimmung in den USA mit rassistischen Äußerungen an. Aber nur wenige prominente Politiker der Republikaner trauen sich, ihren Präsidenten zu kritisieren.

Wie sich Bilder gleichen.           FUCK-Trump hat Saat gelegt für Hetze und Rassismus der Republikaner. 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Purely Racist but even worse when an official elected by the people can be removed from serving by an opposing party it spells one thing: the loss of Democracy and the pending fertile ground for dictatorship....I'm sure Donnie is rubbing his hands with glee!

The Dems have been putting people in jail for the Washington version...so get your head out of your ass.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

thanks for assuming i was black based on the fact that i called you a racist!!! Hope you and the rest of the magats fuck off to jail with your leader!!!

So when I mentioned welfare recipients and Section 8 automatically you said blacks you're the racist disgrace of the human race 

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Als ich also Sozialhilfeempfänger und Abschnitt 8 erwähnte, sagtest du automatisch, Schwarze, du bist die rassistische Schande der Menschheit 

Das trifft doch wohl genau auf Dich zu. Du hast Dich sehr gut beschrieben.

Dennoch auch für Dich ein Frohes Osterfest - vielleicht 2 Tage ohne diesen unendlichen Hass in Deinem "Herzen" !!!      Falls Du weißt was ich meine.