Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #12

Pete1960

49 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Repetition creates boredom. How many times can one see the same movie?

So why keep subscribing to something that you supposedly was most interested in because of someone you have have consistently been criticizing for quite awhile now. As a matter of fact, why even subscribe to something that you have seemed to have critized since first doing so, in regards to all of the comments regarding the participants age, what she should consider as far as what might be best for as far as her diet in regards to her physical well being, and whether or not she has ever considered her life in the future or not, and if not what kind of life she might have to look forward to. You know, all of the criticisms that those of you and the likes of ddhm have always like to mention, although neither of you have ever had to live that woman's life or to think that just maybe she might just be trying to make it through life the best way she can considering where she is from, nor will either of you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

48 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So why keep subscribing to something that you supposedly was most interested in because of someone you have have consistently been criticizing for quite awhile now. As a matter of fact, why even subscribe to something that you have seemed to have critized since first doing so, in regards to all of the comments regarding the participants age, what she should consider as far as what might be best for as far as her diet in regards to her physical well being, and whether or not she has ever considered her life in the future or not, and if not what kind of life she might have to look forward to. You know, all of the criticisms that those of you and the likes of ddhm have always like to mention, although neither of you have ever had to live that woman's life or to think that just maybe she might just be trying to make it through life the best way she can considering where she is from, nor will either of you.

1. Because I can afford the cheap entertainment

2. I am interested on where this is going

3. Watching her (and lately the other RLC links) and getting to participate in the forum is enjoyable.

*I am not in anyway trying to offend you, just living the dream. After seeing 2-3,000 bates it's more interesting seeing how long she rides the RLC horse. ddhm, Jimbo and many others are good guys just calling the shots as they see them as a forum should be. Let's agree to disagree our differing perspectives.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Or perhaps could it mean she is no longer excitable in regards to calluses on your penis or hand ?

Nich, I reflected on this comment and it got me to thinking.  You know what? I can't recall getting an erection watching since Malia left. Rarely then. Just saying. (Yes the plumbing still works)

• Haha 2

Good Morning GIF

Good Morning ---- good night

have a great Tuesday 

04/04/2023 04/April /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nich, I reflected on this comment and it got me to thinking.  You know what? I can't recall getting an erection watching since Malia left. Rarely then. Just saying. (Yes the plumbing still works)

I have