B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Around the time you posted this Lavi, Tani and Timur weren't even in the same place.

Tani paid him in the living room,  Lavika paid him in the kitchen. Why would I make it up? You don't think Timur supplies drugs?

4 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Tani paid him in the living room,  Lavika paid him in the kitchen. Why would I make it up? You don't think Timur supplies drugs?

I watched the replay around 0003-05 and they were in different rooms. Now, if you remember the right time that this happened I can watch for myself.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I watched the replay around 0003-05 and they were in different rooms. Now, if you remember the right time that this happened I can watch for myself.

I don't care if you don't believe me. I was just stating a fact. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Alsu takes the big farewell round. Think she's leaving B4 tomorrow

Impossible. She will sleep for 24hs and then go to a night club. No time to pack her things. They will have to do a party in her room so that she can pack her belongings.

• Haha 5

A singing  Zara and Anthony watching from the couch and suddenly Lavika with a quick lips kiss to stunned Anthony ( kind of friendly in a way but also showing that she’s not forgetting their times .. ) and Anthony trying to show that it is nothing as his target seems to be Zara .. now , obviously the friends have talked but it is more Dana who likes Anthony .. so , let’s see 😂🤣 ( with Lavika being possibly on her last days with RLC and if she wants to have him , she will try and seduce 😂 - despite the brother being around .. ) 

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Party is over closed by police

My prediction was correct. The Police did arrive after a neighbour complained. Just in this villa and not the other villa where they earlier was even more loud outside by the pool. But with the same obnoxious loud crowd who have no respect for other people than themselves.  Easter or "The holy week" is the most most important celebration in Spain. These russians and Ukrainians could not care less.

2 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

The only person that there’s a “ rumor “ that supplies substances is Lilith .. and the other two that were rumors that they were providing substances have been “ Daniel “ and “ Bruno “.. that T&T private bathroom is the palace that maybe they do whatever , it doesn’t prove that he is a supplier .. why should he be risking also the life when he can be making so much money living in an RLC apartment with his girlfriend who makes extra money with photo shoots by the way ?