B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

It seems that RLC “ instructed “ Bogdan to find a way to make it up for the rookie mistake he made and we are going to be witnessing now an even bigger now , where a married and in general terms happy couple - with their own challenges - will be trying to perform stupidities for the cameras , just to prove that it is all spoken and well done and they suddenly their marriage is open.. ok , I am also a guy who came from Mars  and have adapted the human crazy mentality 😂🤣😂🤣🤪

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that RLC “ instructed “ Bogdan to find a way to make it up for the rookie mistake he made and we are going to be witnessing now an even bigger now , where a married and in general terms happy couple - with their own challenges - will be trying to perform stupidities for the cameras , just to prove that it is all spoken and well done and they suddenly their marriage is open.. ok , I am also a guy who came from Mars  and have adapted the human crazy mentality 😂🤣😂🤣🤪

Nelly is more involved than RLC...
But it wasn't the plan to be discovered last time.

• Upvote 1

There was a post in the closed thread that [a sober] Nelly was overheard telling Aziza about Bogdan being great at fucking.  That strikes me as Nelly possibly telling Aziza 'I won't object to you and Bogdan fucking'.  Possibly Nelly then told Bogdan what she had told Aziza.

It seems around 4"20 that Bogdan and Nelly are about to leave, and they and Aziza are briefly on the balcony.  Then Aziza indicates they should all return to her bed.  Aziza strips to her panties, Nelly does likewise, and bogdan takes off his top.  Nelly indicates to Bogdan that he should sleep next to her.  He was perhaps thinking of taking a position where Aziza would be between he and Nelly.  At 4"30, it looks as if they are all too tired and drunk to fuck at this hour.

I checked RLC about 0700 Barcelona time. Free cam of B4 kitchen showed Bogdan. He went upstairs to Aziza's room. Holy-Crap ..... Bogdan gonna bang Aziza!     No.   I see Aziza asleep on the left, Nelly asleep in the middle, and Bogdan on the floor, watching the morning sunrise. Bummer. 

Reading the previous posts, Nelly and Bogdan get out of bed to visit Aziza at 0200. Nelly drunk. Something??? then nothing. Poor Bogdan, so close. 

About 0730, Bogdan returned to B7, his bedroom. Later, Aziza awoke, small time at bathroom sink. Aziza in bed looking at phone, with Nelly asleep next to her. Bogdan looking at his laptop. 

What the hell was this night about? The three-sum that never was? 

Bedtime for chuck. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

About 0730, Bogdan returned to B7, his bedroom. Later, Aziza awoke, small time at bathroom sink. Aziza in bed looking at phone, with Nelly asleep next to her. Bogdan looking at his laptop. 

What the hell was this night about? The three-sum that never was? 

Bedtime for chuck. 

same as last time, there wasn't a moment when it looked like they were going to do something together, it was more like a stupid show to get people to watch like so many times, people really have too much fantasy here 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nelly is more involved than RLC...
But it wasn't the plan to be discovered last time.

With Nelly being “ partly “ RLC 😏 , this woman then proves that she has completely lost it being in the cameras world .. What can I say for this poor soul …  

From Kris 66: It was a april 1st prank 😉  I am from Denmark and live in Copenhagen 😉 

(About Kim Kardashian moving to Denmark.)

Damn. You just broke my heart and reputation. And you lost a new neighbor. But thx anyway. 😀

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I checked RLC about 0700 Barcelona time. Free cam of B4 kitchen showed Bogdan. He went upstairs to Aziza's room. Holy-Crap ..... Bogdan gonna bang Aziza!     No.   I see Aziza asleep on the left, Nelly asleep in the middle, and Bogdan on the floor, watching the morning sunrise. Bummer. 

Reading the previous posts, Nelly and Bogdan get out of bed to visit Aziza at 0200. Nelly drunk. Something??? then nothing. Poor Bogdan, so close. 

Nelly and Bogdan slept in Aziza's bed last night 😉