B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Dato che sono ancora nella lista dei freeloader, quale dei nostri neofiti è in FR con Anthony, immagino Wendy?

Per favore :sorriso:

yes

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

as i just mentioned in a b4 post, this has nothing to do with b4 and all to do with exposure to b7.

The lack of humor reminds me of this song,

by Disturbed. It works best muted:

I followed Azura on replay and somehow she disappeared when she left the kitchen and went outside and up some stairs.  The next time I found her she was coming back into her room and had changed clothes.  Anyone know where she went?

I figured it out.  Disregard

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Are there still doubts why Masha visited Barcelona for just 3 days in March ? Or simply she was helping with the changes coming and happening ? It is like all theories are collapsing today of who is a friend of who , who has referred a new tenant and so on … WE ONLY HAVE NEWCOMERS IN BARCELONA , this is called a massive reboot . We should just sit back , relax and enjoy the changes . And of course protest and riot like the majority of this forum was doing the last months if we see similar stupidities like what Bogdan did ( lucky bastard, he seems to escape the tension by the new arrivals and maybe he hopes that the incident will now slowly be forgotten ) 

Masha visited Barcelona for a vacation and she stays in the RLC apartments as free accomodation.  It's no different to what we see a lot of former tenants do when they visit Barcelona, and just like them, she can't just invite herself in to the apartments, she needs a friend in the apartments to invite her and accomodate her, which is why she stayed in B5 with Tereza and Timur.

If Masha had any influence on the running of the Barcelona apartments, then Taylor and Elettra wouldn't have been told to leave after such a short amount of time.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Masha visited Barcelona for a vacation and she stays in the RLC apartments as free accomodation.  It's no different to what we see a lot of former tenants do when they visit Barcelona, and just like them, she can't just invite herself in to the apartments, she needs a friend in the apartments to invite her and accomodate her, which is why she stayed in B5 with Tereza and Timur.

If Masha had any influence on the running of the Barcelona apartments, then Taylor and Elettra wouldn't have been told to leave after such a short amount of time.

I will always believe that she has not an official “ bigger “ role but I believe in a way she’s in contact with the “ managers “ let’s say . I believe she suggests possible “ candidates “ , due to her easy socializing as a character , I could easily think she participates in RLC “ asking of her opinion “ times . 

Obviously it is a personal way of seeing her visiting so frequently Barcelona since the first year of Covid ( 2020 ) when she wasn’t doing so the previous years . And obviously your approach on the subject has way more “ reasonable thinking “ 😇 but I also think that she’s more ( unofficial ) in an extended role than a simple RLC employee . 

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

nelly and anthony are like a couple of pesty mosquitos!

Anthony is just socializing. What do you expect? Him locked in his room all day?

Nelly in the other hand only is around with the ones that she can get her fix and she's for far too long in the project and she adds anything, Bogdan is just high pay handyman.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Anthony is just socializing. What do you expect? Him locked in his room all day?

Nelly in the other hand only is around with the ones that she can get her fix and she's for far too long in the project and she adds anything, Bogdan is just high pay handyman.

he could go out and try and pull different girls rather than just hang out in RLC apts

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Masha told Kristy to take Taylor, and she did.

Shows her influence.

Making conspiracy theories is both easy and a lot of fun.