3 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Yep he just looks like a self confident guy, Antony is the one who appears cocky but like I said I think it is out of uncertainty with him, he has no idea how to approach women.

Anthony still lives in the world when he was fucking one of the top 5 girls who ever appeared on this site . Let’s not forget that he is also older but sorry to say , the difference is simply one .. the one is a hot seducing Italian guy with his craziness , the language , the style and the other more like a northern machine waiting to be triggered and not with the same spontaneous / aggressive way that he has .. if Dylan continues like this , he can surpass even the guy that could seduce them all before meeting Holly .. Thor that is . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anthony still lives in the world when he was fucking one of the top 5 girls who ever appeared on this site . Let’s not forget that he is also older but sorry to say , the difference is simply one .. the one is a hot seducing Italian guy with his craziness , the language , the style and the other more like a northern machine waiting to be triggered and not with the same spontaneous / aggressive way that he has .. if Dylan continues like this , he can surpass even the guy that could seduce them all before meeting Holly .. Thor that is . 

Who did Antony fuck before? I never really watched rlc the way I try to do it this time, so I’m oblivious of past happenings.

Also I hear talks of a limp dick, is that true?