13 hours ago, Epikouros said:

too bad they got the lens all wet, but interesting nonetheless. That Dylan guy has skillz.

Funnny is I see him as a typical macho Neanderthaler with no brains or skills whatsoever. But I guess some girls are attracted to that.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Funnny is I see him as a typical macho Neanderthaler with no brains or skills whatsoever. But I guess some girls are attracted to that.

They aren't looking for a smart guy to have fun and sex, just need a dick.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think you need too much skills to get the boxy twins last night.  Those 2 girls were on a mission last night, Minus Anthony. 🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, thinga69 said:

They aren't looking for a smart guy to have fun and sex, just need a dick.

True but I just dont like his type. I have nothing against men in the house..On the contrary. I just have a bad feeling about this one. His way of carrying himself seem like many men i've encountered in my life.Macho - over the top - Neanderthaler types who can be violent and lack empathy. I think he is potential a risk causing the Police to turn op more than one time;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

True but I just dont like his type. I have nothing against men in the house..On the contrary. I just have a bad feeling about this one. His way of carrying himself seem like many men i've encountered in my life.Macho - over the top - Neanderthaler types who can be violent and lack empathy. I think he is potential a risk causing the Police to turn op more than one time;)

Samson 1.5? Lol

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

True but I just dont like his type. I have nothing against men in the house..On the contrary. I just have a bad feeling about this one. His way of carrying himself seem like many men i've encountered in my life.Macho - over the top - Neanderthaler types who can be violent and lack empathy. I think he is potential a risk causing the Police to turn op more than one time;

I think you're absolutely 100%. Last night I got caught up in all the little sex party in the tub. I was praising this guy as the man. But now I'm been watching, he looks like a little prowler. He may get violent? I hope not.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I thought that as well...even before the action kicked off last night. Having said that, the girls did tease him and encourage him. There's no doubt that these 2 lovely girls have injected some life into RLC, and hopefully their duracell batteries don't run low soon. It'll be interesting to see where this all goes. Hopefully he won't overstep the mark, but I have my doubts...🥴

• Upvote 2