Eliska and Pepik (2023) #1

Noldus

On 8/30/2023 at 11:44 AM, Fritzhonka said:

Question: did Eliska sometimes masturbate during her previous stay on RLC? She doesn’t seem very sexual. I love her girl next door look, natural beauty.

yep a natural beauty that does not seem to admire her body for the most part

ever see her after a shower, she has a fantastic body and never takes a second to say, damn girl, my parents chemical makeup did me right

lol had to chuckle at that line

anyway

she's sexual toward Pep

she's not a "cam girl"

she doesn't do things for the cameras, I might add somewhat sadly, okay real freaking sadly 😀

heck, she may even be tired of them by now

she appears to be normal with maybe a flair of I might  think about it or that's just my anticipation 😵‍💫

camera sexual she is not

she's a beauty with a fantastic body and she/they appear to be eh normal

with great tan lines, legs, tits/boobs/breasts, butt and mound

all of which can only be seen during/after shower and maybe a stroll to the kitchen

but she sure is sexy in her way not a manufactured way

she is similar to Martina to me but without the ease of nudity and the few bates

I really can't speak of their sex because I've seen it twice and a little of a third time

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

@peking

Agreed , that mound is incredible!
And I’m glad you mentioned Martina as well, she is my second favorite based on looks

her mound reminds me of the candy "MOUNDS"

one of my all time favs and to think of it still is

mounds🤩

forgot to mention

like when she dances around the place

• Haha 1

Let’s hope she keeps on staying away from any alcohol problems , then it is a good stay so far .. the problem is that this couple looks also not too social and unless they won’t become , it won’t be so much to talk about them here . 

• Like 1