Eliska and Pepik (2023) #1

Noldus

this cpl is just neat in my book

they are affectionate, playful, it looks like they verbally tease each other, they laugh, they bond over food meaning they eat from the same package/container/plate

they cuddle and hug and they kiss all apart from having sex, when one seems to cross with the other the space seems to be respected

they don't seem to do anything for the cameras/show

of course, I get a rash hoping Scales Eczema GIF by DrSquatch😁

others do all this also but it's a tad bit different

can't speak of the sex, I only saw twice and 2x's is my limit, it's a contact thingy and to me it's visually boring

maybe I'm not expressing like a poet

but I've stated many times, I'm shallow😄 and I'm all for less underwear and covers but

and she does have a nice very nice butt anyway

I just thought, I would provide some insight and it's much different from what I've read about the past

did I mention less underwear, covers and nudity 😄 yeah being shallow just freaking hurts 

this counts as my good deed for next year lol

ha ha, remember what RLC was a few years back with a whole lot of hoping?

that's them 😄 in a good way

this is not throwing any shade on anyone else in no way, shape, form or speculation

everyone brings something unique to the platform

Edited by peking
added
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mister said:

Does anyone know if there has been a meeting between Eliska & Pepik and Barbie & Ken? They are presumably in the same block or overbuilding 

It doesn’t look that they know one another so far and nether there  have been any initiations to develop any kind of connection .. As we know , Eliska and Pepik are pretty much like Leora and Paul , no visitors ..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mister said:

I don't see that as a problem, I just see it as a shame that people who live nearby share the same project and yet are so far apart

I don't see it a shame either. They don't need to know. I lived in many buildings and never had a friendship with my neighbors.

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't see it a shame either. They don't need to know. I lived in many buildings and never had a friendship with my neighbors.

We often hear the saying that having a good neighbor is as valuable as having a bad brother. In my immediate community, I am fortunate to have direct and indirect connections with seven neighbors, and all have contact with also all 

Throughout the challenging times of the COVID-19, our relationships have grown stronger. We exchanged support, offered care, visited one another, and formed a tight-knit, supportive community. This unity remains steadfast even now, long after the covid peak.

It's comforting to know that whenever I require assistance, I can count on my neighbors, just as they can rely on me in their times of need. This sense of mutual support is truly invaluable. But just as everyone wants. I also do not exaggerate that I stick to them but such a healthy mix makes it out of 

regards

• Like 1

there must be an embargo on this apt. for some reason

I had peeked in on her being frisky and knew it was going to be christmas

only seen about 2 minutes off and on since they hit my limit of seeing 2x's lol and viewing people having sex is still eh visually boring

but and it's a nice butt

I

had to mentally block Pep while she rubbed during. it was beautiful for a short moment 😁

• Haha 1