​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And there’s still one coming before sleeping for the good friends at the other side of the Atlantic 😂 ( I know you are one but it was mostly for the US people here 😉 ) .. and now let’s watch Bayern - City with a smile 😉☺️

That's why I have replay.:biggrin:

34 minutes ago, switch said:

for me Ulyana is just a Leora clone , don't jump on me this is my opinion

The difference is that SHE ALSO HAS A LIFE TO SHOW and share and she’s not hiding .. while Leora HAD a life and she kept it away , no friends , no people visiting like her apartment is a sort of going to a monastery and nobody is allowed except the monk and the nun …

Ulyana masturbates now since she seems not having a BF currently , she will FUCK AS A CHAMP if there’s a guy around , she won’t hesitate for any girl / girl combination if the mood and opportunity arises … All I want to say is that Ulyana will GIVE YOU 10 different things while Leora has given just masturbations , some terrible sex with her boyfriend and some of the FAKEST shows in the history of RLC . The one is a business woman ( Leora ) while the other is a clever after so many years on cameras girl but she’s respecting the people who , due to her popularity , bring her again and again back by sharing her life with us … and as I learned recently ( thanks to certain someone ) she started her first steps in adult modeling , so , let’s enjoy her for as long as we can . The woman is a moving volcano of pleasure and desire . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The difference is that SHE ALSO HAS A LIFE TO SHOW and share and she’s not hiding .. while Leora HAD a life and she kept it away , no friends , no people visiting like her apartment is a sort of going to a monastery and nobody is allowed except the monk and the nun …

Ulyana masturbates now since she seems not having a BF currently , she will FUCK AS A CHAMP if there’s a guy around , she won’t hesitate for any girl / girl combination if the mood and opportunity arises … All I want to say is that Ulyana will GIVE YOU 10 different things while Leora has given just masturbations , some terrible sex with her boyfriend and some of the FAKEST shows in the history of RLC . The one is a business woman ( Leora ) while the other is a clever after so many years cameras girls but she’s respecting the people who die to her popularity bring her again and again back by sharing her life with us … and as I learned recently ( thanks to certain someone ) she started her first steps in adult modeling , so , let’s enjoy her for as long as we can . The woman is a moving volcano of pleasure and desire . 

Can't argue with anything here. Leora is one of the worst people on this site. Ulyana while only doing masturbation shows so far, is capable of so much more and has been involved with good memorable events in the past. Her potential is far greater than Leora will ever be.

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I never saw that as a problem. Marlene and Esmi were ok with him there. The ones that were losing their shit  were in the comments here. Only after those comments Karol began to bring Kos home only when it was empty, nothing rare to happen, and he left after sex.

IIRC Harley also did that in B6 and B1. Her BF came in, had sex with her and left.

So than we can consider it more of a flirtation/ hook-up.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Someone like to be a kamikaze here. 😁

I have my armor don't worry 😁

I just wanted to give my opinion for why I am not really interesting by this apartment, I have the impression to see Leora doing her show for the cameras but with the Ulyana face

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can't argue with anything here. Leora is one of the worst people on this site. Ulyana while only doing masturbation shows so far, is capable of so much more and has been involved with good memorable events in the past. Her potential is far greater than Leora will ever be.

Nothing more to add 😇

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

that will get old quick

The first days are exiting then will only pay attention if she does something different.

The last top tier bater for me was Tasha. Only a few days in the week, kinda long and mostly close to the cam. She even tried to do only with fingers but I guess she was addicted with the vibrator. 

Another good one was Kristy. Quick, once or twice a week but most of the time she was really horny.

Currently Tani has been doing a good job. Also she does once in a while, great moans and climax.