US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 13 (04/13/23)

Just now, StarLight28 said:

Ich habe den Bericht von Fox News zur Kenntnis genommen. Auch hier wird nur von "Quellen" geschrieben. Als rechtsradikales Medium, das Trump immer in Schutz nimmt und fördert, sind für mich diese Quellen allein nicht glaubwürdig genug. Wir kennen Trump seine plumpe Art vor den Mikrofonen, ohne Mikrofon traue ich ihm noch mehr Dummheiten zu, welche er dann anschließend natürlich abstreitet. Trump hat einfach ein gespaltenes Verhältnis mit der Wahrheit, wie man ja auch an den laufenden Prozessen deutlich erkennen kann. Ich vertraue den Ursprungsberichten mehr. Sorry.

You worthless propagandist kraut should perhaps be more concerned about and worried that what might could as well as might could reflect on what would happen in the country where you are from, simply because, of the infoctrination and brainwashing of younger minds.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

I read the Fox News report. Here, too, only "sources" are written. As a right-wing extremist medium that always protects and supports Trump, these sources alone are not credible enough for me. We know Trump's clumsy manner in front of the microphones, without a microphone I think he's even more stupid, which he then of course denies. Trump simply has a split relationship with the truth, as can be clearly seen from the ongoing trials. I trust the original reports more. sorry

Fox News is a "right-wing extremist medium"? Fox News is the most watched cable news station in the U.S.  And Fox News does not "always protect and support Trump." In fact, Rupert Murdoch is now anti-Trump and does not want Trump to win the Republican nomination for president. New darling of Fox News ownership is Ron DeSantis.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The worthless no good for nothing brain dead excuse of humanity known as biden, is the most corrupt worthless excuse of a so called leader of the country most responsible for defeating tyranny and dictatorial rule in the world during WWII. He along with his family have been enriched by the CCP of china. Anyone who claims otherwise, needs to be admitted to a mental institition and most likely undergo a labatomy.