US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 14 (04/13/23)

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is not true Democracy and is contrary to the Constitution regarding separation of church and state.  Elected officials-politicians- are not paying attention to their constituents, but rather using their power to further their own agendas.  

While it’s too soon to tell how far this bill will go, Rice University political science professor Mark Jones explained what Republican identity politics look like.

“Just as we have identity politics in the Democratic party that tends to revolve around ethnicity, race, gender and sexual orientation, on the Republican side, we’re seeing identity politics related to religion and going back to reinforce the Judeo-Christian origins of the United States,” Jones said.

This has even played out in rhetoric on the national political stage.

Last year, during her campaign, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) said, “The church is supposed to direct the government.”

And more recently, New York City Mayor Eric Adams received some criticism for his speech during an interfaith breakfast event in which he said, “State is the body, church is the heart … you can’t take the heart out of the body.”

However, Americans United for Separation of Church and State said the government should not endorse any certain faith. And the American Civil Liberties Union said the Constitution expressly prohibits the entanglement of church and state.

“The U.S. Constitution expressly prohibits the entanglement of church and state, and the Texas Constitution guarantees the freedom of worship,” David Donatti, an attorney with the ACLU of Texas said. “This bill [SB 1515], which would require every classroom to display the Ten Commandments, is a great example of failed priorities and failed leadership.  Whether we celebrate Ramadan, Easter, Passover or nothing at all, people of all faiths and creeds should together resist the State’s endorsement of one particular religion.”

Also, a Pew research study from 2021 showed more than two-thirds of respondents do not want the government to declare an official religion.

Here is a link to the entire article

WWW.NEWSNATIONNOW.COM

Supporters say the Ten Commandments are part of U.S. history, while opponents say it would violate religious freedoms.

That's all fine and dandy, except of course when it comes to certain religions being targeted by the msm spreading actual disinformation about and being investigated by the current so called political regime doj that was installed to take down as much of citizens rights as they could in this country. Me thinks you might should pay more attention to what has actually been occurring rather than being influenced by and believing some of the leftist b.s. you have obviously been being influenced by h.o.

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Texas is Texas, known as The Lone Star State for a reason. Elected officials have put forward bills that they believe a majority of their constituents would agree with. Whether it gets passed into law or not there, is yet to be revealed. That's democracy the way it was intended to be. Not the coverup b.s. that's been being perpetuated by leftists for far too long in this country such as the indoctrination of younger minds as far as so called racial division issue claims along with attempting to twist and warp younger minds and even minds of children into so called sexual indentity or so called gender issues.

To the bold print in your response, I agree that the left has been using race and gender identities of young children to the detriment of our society and the well-being of those young impressionable minds.  Not only in the media, movies, social media, television, etc, but also in our schools is the left is trying and continually trying to indoctrinate our kids---and some adults as well.  Movements like Black lives Matter and in your face LGBT+ activism is part of the left's means of disrupting our Country.  Conservatives are desperately trying to counter that and the far right in their efforts can be as bad as the far left.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's all fine and dandy, except of course when it comes to certain religions being targeted by the msm spreading actual disinformation about and being investigated by the current so called political regime doj that was installed to take down as much of citizens rights as they could in this country. Me thinks you might should pay more attention to what has actually been occurring h.o.

I am trying hard to understand what the hell you are trying to say in the above post. :biggrin:  But to answer you last statement,  if I were not paying attention to what is going on, I would not have found articles and expressed my opinion on current events.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

To the bold print in your response, I agree that the left has been using race and gender identities of young children to the detriment of our society and the well-being of those young impressionable minds.  Not only in the media, movies, social media, television, etc, but also in our schools is the left is trying and continually trying to indoctrinate our kids---and some adults as well.  Movements like Black lives Matter and in your face LGBT+ activism is part of the left's means of disrupting our Country.  Conservatives are desperately trying to counter that and the far right in their efforts can be as bad as the far left.

There are those on the far right, who are much, much less fewer and who therefore do not have as much influence and therefore say so on what should be allowed to occur in the country than those on the far left. The current state the country is in and has been since a puppet was installed rather than elected by actual traditional means, is more than enough that anyone with any common sense would recognize and realize. Those that seem to not, whether it are those on the so called left, or right, or the so called middle that claims to be independents, are only providing cover for the corruption that could lead to the downfall of our country of which I do not find humurous at all.

43 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am trying hard to understand what the hell you are trying to say in the above post. :biggrin:  But to answer you last statement,  if I were not paying attention to what is going on, I would not have found articles and expressed my opinion on current events.

Apparently not h.o. since you post more articles that are more related to ridiculous leftist ideologies than not, so my response to your previous post of comments, can also be a an additional response to your latest. 

22 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
NYPOST.COM

Almost half of managers surveyed said it is difficult to work with Gen Z "all or most of...

Imagine that, a generation that has been subjecated to ridiculous leftist b.s. ideologies rather than actually educated. The shit has been going on for decades and the bug intentionally released by the CCP of china, whom the left has become enriched by, have been intentionally covering it up as well. All because the communist controlled government of china hated that they were being made to forfeit hundreds of billions of dollars because of tarriffs that had been imposed on their communist government by Trump. Then, the leftist ideologicalistc machine along with a virus released by the communists of china, highly influenced an American general election so that a puppet known as the corrupt p.o.s. known as biden could be installed who's family has been enriched by hundreds of millions of dollars from the CCP.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

‘The Five’ hosts discuss how no House Democrats voted in favor of passing a bill barring...

That is exactly right. Evidently, it has become apparent that most on the left are nothing more than fickle minded mentally disturbed nutjobs who should have no say so whatsoever in what should be allowed to occur or not occur anywhere in the country anymore. They are truly mentally unstable ridiculous people who actually should be institutionalized or expelled from the country rather than being allowed to run for so called political offices. Congress should create and put forth a bill, that anyone who runs for a political office in any state of the country, should be able to pass an aptitude, literary, and ethical test, and if not, they would be eneligible to be elected to any public office. Most of which, most on the ideologically left rather than actually educated but actually indoctrinated on leftist ideologies instead, would fail.  They also should put forth a bill, limiting the term limits of political office holders in the so called federal government where corruption has certainly taken over much of the federal government by nutjob politically ideologist mentally disturbed phsychotic nutjobs of the left because of there not being any such term limits.

On 4/22/2023 at 6:32 PM, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

A CNN host expressed skepticism that Biden can viably run for reelection when so many American citizen are skeptical of America's future on its current course.

CNN isn't always left like some in here indicated---they can also report the truth.

Truthful only because they are afraid Biden can't be reelected and that would mean Democrats would lose the White House. So in essence CNN is being truthful about Biden because they are far left.