B4 - General Topic 2023 #25 (April)

25 minutes ago, samiooni said:

why aziza suddenly fucked after two monthes that she joined rlc

I think something clicked in her brain she gave in to. It was very uncharacteristic of her. She is  normally very discrete and controlled. Lol, and clean. He is such a skank, I was gob smacked.

fyi, if I could pull down tail like he does, I would be happy to be called a skank 😉.

• Like 1

Just an observation and debate perhaps , I think the greatest nipples of all RLC participants belong to Azura , I got absolutely stunned last night watching her when she woke up in the middle of the night . A nice and different than what we are used participant , let’s see 😊

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just an observation and debate perhaps , I think the greatest nipples of all RLC participants belong to Azura , I got absolutely stunned last night watching her when she woke up in the middle of the night . A nice and different than what we are used participant , let’s see 😊

my vote goes to red hair friend of Wednesday , sad she is not an official rlc participant

55 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think something clicked in her brain she gave in to. It was very uncharacteristic of her. She is  normally very discrete and controlled. Lol, and clean. He is such a skank, I was gob smacked.

fyi, if I could pull down tail like he does, I would be happy to be called a skank 😉.

she was told to get active or pack her suitcase.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kris66 said:

she was told to get active or pack her suitcase.

Well…her panties were wet right though.

Anyhow, I guess she could have been told to do something. That seems to be a “go to” reason many say when something  good  happens….not sure how anyone would know that though. 🧐 

• Like 1