B4 - General Topic 2023 #25 (April)

I haven’t seen since the era of Tesla and Eilan two newcomer girls making such a TREMENDOUS impact like Gloria and Ashley .. the women simply love and enjoy each and every single second , minute , hour that they are part of RLC .. Can it finally be that someone pushes the button at the extreme like we are watching Gloria hitting the incredible Tereza with all that she’s got ? Another - 3rd in a row - that these two ladies are the center of attention … Gloria and Tereza , pffff, how epic this is gonna be .. 

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Most of the time I wonder how Loraine fell in love for this guy. Unless he changed very much over the years.

He was a puppy , doing always as the mega orchestrator Loraine was instructing .. he paid her and acted badly by betraying whatever they had .. And then we got lucky to witness the most memorable sex sessions she had with Samson , a Loraine like we never have seen before .. Loraine finally free and making the adult model career and Anthony trying to find a girl of equal beauty and less manipulative , Lavika made him wonder himself even more and now he tries Zara as - I believe - he found someone that can find peace and enjoy thus current stay … let’s see .