B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

you have to keep throwing coins in them otherwise they won't do anything, a banana can also help

Nahh it's quite obvious she (Gloria) had/have a crisis.  The pattern is that we've seen other girls ending up on the couch/bed too.

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nahh it's quite obvious she (Gloria) had/have a crisis.  The pattern is that we've seen other girls ending up on the couch/bed too.

maybe, I myself refuse to even look at the villas for a second but maybe without direct instructions they just don't know what to do and they will be normal girls again

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe, I myself refuse to even look at the villas for a second but maybe without direct instructions they just don't know what to do and they will be normal girls again

It has nothing to do with that. I think she had some news from home that shock her system. She was on the phone and after that cried for almost an entire afternoon/evening. Since then she's not been the same happy "crazy" girl she was when she entered the house.  
My problem is that the guys could not care less. Especially Anthony who seem to be quite cold toward her (after he fucked her 3 times in a night).

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

It has nothing to do with that. I think she had some news from home that shock her system. She was on the phone and after that cried for almost an entire afternoon/evening. Since then she's not been the same happy "crazy" girl she was when she entered the house.  
My problem is that the guys could not care less. Especially Anthony who seem to be quite cold toward her (after he fucked her 3 times in a night).

who fucks who doesn't matter anyway in the villas, it means nothing because they don't mean anything to each other, you can't blame Ant, he's just looking for the next one to stalk, no one there wants or is capable of a relationship, for the fans there are only fairy tales in garages and toilets, and hanging out on the couch  ?.. Karol doesn't do anything else and Leora also lies alone in bed all night

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And what about her who did a threesome with Ashley and Dylan right after? People always want to ignore shit that goes against their already limited narrative.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And what about her who did a threesome with Ashley and Dylan right after? People always want to ignore shit that goes against their already limited narrative.

She did not do a threesome right after she fucked with Anthony. She did it the day before and left in the middle of it as she did not like  how rough Dylan was.

8 minutes ago, switch said:

I hope they will not have sex with the light off because there is issue with the night vision since last night in the Dylan bedroom

I have send email to the support few minutes ago

It's not the first time the cameras in that room failed to switch to night vision.