B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)

Does anyone know where the Backyard goes to? I know it goes to B#4's backyard but Ashley and Gloria went down the backyard 30 mins ago and they never turned up in B#4's backyard. Any ideas where it also goes to?

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Does anyone know where the Backyard goes to? I know it goes to B#4's backyard but Ashley and Gloria went down the backyard 30 mins ago and they never turned up in B#4's backyard. Any ideas where it also goes to?

A ravine

il y a 19 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait où va le Backyard? Je sais que ça va dans le jardin de B#4 mais Ashley et Gloria sont descendues dans le jardin il y a 30 minutes et elles ne sont jamais venues dans le jardin de B#4. Des idées où ça va aussi?

Azura est partie par le meme chemin environ 1 heure avant les filles  et jusqu'à maintenant , je ne l'ai plus revu à B4

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

quite bizarre, not much is left of the high expectations I had of the major update, after a tour of the apartments it looks more like a retirement home for the elderly

so what you are saying is,  the new and improved rlc looks just like the rlc of old.  there was so much excitement in the air from one person in particular, can you guess who that is?

40 minutes ago, kris66 said:

i was going to send you a picture but camcaps wouldn't let me.  basically there is another 100' to 150' more of the backyards for b4 and b7 you don't get to see.  looks to be some kind of garden or park area.

What an major grand IDIOT Anthony is.  He went to Wendys room just after having a talk with Ashley and Gloria at the terrace which seem to soften up Gloria a lot. After she and Ashley left for the dining room Gloria went looking for him and went back to her room wondering where he was.  Then she was sitting in the living room clearly waiting for him. She then went downstars looking at his door but went into her own room saying something about him (she mentioned his name to Ashley). He could easily get her into bed again. Instead he chose a boring, obnoxious plain looking girl who get tantrum fits....SIGH!

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i was going to send you a picture but camcaps wouldn't let me.  basically there is another 100' to 150' more of the backyards for b4 and b7 you don't get to see.  looks to be some kind of garden or park area.

Thanks 🙂

Il y a 2 heures, kris66 a dit :

I think Dylan is sick. He's in his bed and had some shakes from being cold (He's got lots of clothes on in bed) wich resemble fever shakes. No one seem to really care for each other in that house or they would have checked in on him.

Somebody finally found out 😂 (I like her style!)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Slow said:

Somebody finally found out 😂 (I like her style!)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

she was told by Gloria who met Dylan in the kitchen just before and touched his head to feel his temperature. I heard him say he has a "low tollerance" of something (i did not hear the rest clearly).