B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)

6 hours ago, kris66 said:

What an major grand IDIOT Anthony is.  He went to Wendys room just after having a talk with Ashley and Gloria at the terrace which seem to soften up Gloria a lot. After she and Ashley left for the dining room Gloria went looking for him and went back to her room wondering where he was.  Then she was sitting in the living room clearly waiting for him. She then went downstars looking at his door but went into her own room saying something about him (she mentioned his name to Ashley). He could easily get her into bed again. Instead he chose a boring, obnoxious plain looking girl who get tantrum fits....SIGH!

Maybe Ant feels more relax with Wendy, it doesn't look as fake as with Dylan, I like Wendy  but that must be because I don't like dolls like Zara enz enz, although I think that Wendy today or tomorrow gets into such a rage that she has to leave. I prefer not to look at the villas but the other apartments are completely dead

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kris66 said:

Why does these russian/ukrainians eat as if someone i about to steal their food?

I know from Paul that he has problems with the respiratory tract and therefore eats with his mouth open, but Ant seems like a predator that has not eaten for days, I also notice that the other boys hang over their food as if they are starving

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I know from Paul that he has problems with the respiratory tract and therefore eats with his mouth open, but Ant seems like a predator that has not eaten for days, I also notice that the other boys hang over their food as if they are starving

You don't mess with Ukrainians food...

20 hours ago, Veritas said:

@ddhm

For now, he is the one who has a big frustration... She is the one who refuses to fuck with him. I repeat she crushed him mentally, he does not understand what is happening to her, she pushes him away constantly (you do not see what is happening, he is at the bottom of the abyss in full depression.) For him to fuck her again, she will have to be in a daze, full of substances. Jealous of whom, of this pitre? He's in a program (yes, he's lucky.) , which we all watch here, through our screens, virtually. I'm not sure that Aziza would look back on this specimen in real life!

As for the messages, everyone warned everyone including him, Aziza surely out of courtesy, he is part of the group.

How can you authenticate this message, I'm curious to hear it?

You are onto something as weird as it is for us to figure out Dylan/ Aziza and his man hormones must be fucking with his head big time   but    between translation and the fact we can never know  what the fuck these weird tenants think or their agendas  we are forced to just watch the shit show and see if it fits with our speculations   enjoy  lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Veritas said:

@ddhm

Pour l'instant, c'est lui qui a une grosse frustration... C'est elle qui refuse de baiser avec lui. Je répète elle l'a broyé mentalement, il ne comprend pas ce qui lui arrive, elle le repousse sans arrêt (tu ne vois pas ce qui se passe, il est au fond du gouffre en pleine déprime.) pour qu'il la baise à nouveau, elle devra être dans un état second, plein de substances. Jaloux de qui, de ce pitre ? Il est dans un programme (c'est vrai, il est chanceux.) , que nous regardons tous ici, à travers nos écrans, virtuellement. Je ne suis pas sûr qu'Aziza, se retournerait sur ce spécimen dans la vraie vie !

Quant aux messages, tout le monde à prévenu tout le monde lui y compris, Aziza sûrement par courtoisie, il fait partie du groupe.

Comment peux-tu authentifier ce message, je suis curieux de l'apprendre ?

I speak of what we have seen and try to analyze the on screen happenings and not the “ would he/she “ , “ what if “ and so on .. Aziza slept on his bed when she found have slept on the couch in B7 , she repeatedly accepts  his hugs , his kisses , she allows him to sleep on her bed … if this doesn’t speak of a woman that likes this guy for whatever reasons , then i don’t know what else should happen to justify this .. as for the message , she ( Aziza ) asked Ashley how the pool is called in Italian , Ashley said “ piscina “ and if you try and synchronize the messages written by Aziza  on when Dylan checks , reads and his later actions ( obviously is a speculation since we can’t see her mobile .. ) but more than incredible high chances that he texted him .. I might be wrong but he also said it to Anthony when he came to his room and they had a brief talk … if I am wrong for these two and what they will be doing , time will tell as always . 

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

he mainly talks gibberish and keeps repeating himself, just embarrassing to read but isn't he just a troll?, that would explain a lot

English isn’t my first language , whatever I say and write , it is a reflection of how we would be talking face to face and live when you want to share your thoughts with back and forth thoughts .. There’s the ignore button but people seem to “ ignore “ using it , that’s not my fault .. If I am a troll , I wouldn’t create such a controversy when I post 😁😆 .. i have my thoughts and opinions like EACH AND EVERYONE HERE but I am not staying at the shadows ( like hundreds of people that I know they do , some really incredible posters who have disappeared because of people who are expressing themselves negative towards other forum members ) , will speak my mind and i don’t care if it is right or wrong , as I have said , I WILL ALWAYS justify with an argument why I believe an opinion I have .. but people nowadays have forgotten what dialogue means and democracy .. never mind .

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I speak of what we have seen and try to analyze the on screen happenings and not the “ would he/she “ , “ what if “ and so on .. Aziza slept on his bed when she found have slept on the couch in B7 , she repeatedly accepts  his hugs , his kisses , she allows him to sleep on her bed … if this doesn’t speak of a woman that likes this guy for whatever reasons , then i don’t know what else should happen to justify this .. as for the message , she ( Aziza ) asked Ashley how the pool is called in Italian , Ashley said “ piscina “ and if you try and synchronize the messages written by Aziza  on when Dylan checks , reads and his later actions ( obviously is a speculation since we can’t see her mobile .. ) but more than incredible high chances that he texted him .. I might be wrong but he also said it to Anthony when he came to his room and they had a brief talk … if I am wrong for these two and what they will be doing , time will tell as always . 

He = she (makes your writing more understandable)

il y a 31 minutes, dhm a dit :

Je parle de ce que nous avons vu et j'essaie d'analyser les événements à l'écran et non les « aurait-il/elle », « et si » et ainsi de suite. elle accepte à plusieurs reprises ses câlins, ses baisers, elle lui permet de dormir sur son lit… si cela ne parle pas d'une femme qui aime ce mec pour quelque raison que ce soit, alors je ne sais pas quoi d'autre devrait arriver pour justifier cela.. quant au message, elle (Aziza) a demandé à Ashley comment la piscine s'appelle en italien, Ashley a dit "piscina" et si vous essayez de synchroniser les messages écrits par Aziza sur le moment où Dylan activé , lit et ses actions ultérieures (évidemment c'est une spéculation puisque nous ne pouvons pas voir son portable .. ) mais il y a de fortes chances qu'il lui ait envoyé un texto .. 

elle vient de lui faire comprendre... Elle ne veut pas de ce gros connard, ! Lis mieux les images, elle l'ignore, elle a quelqu'un dehors, surement autre chose que ce minable arrogant, et violent ! La belle et l'animale

rappelle toi de ce post !

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

English isn’t my first language , whatever I say and write , it is a reflection of how we would be talking face to face and live when you want to share your thoughts with back and forth thoughts .. There’s the ignore button but people seem to “ ignore “ using it , that’s not my fault .. If I am a troll , I wouldn’t create such a controversy when I post 😁😆 .. i have my thoughts and opinions like EACH AND EVERYONE HERE but I am not staying at the shadows ( like hundreds of people that I know they do , some really incredible posters who have disappeared because of people who are expressing themselves negative towards other forum members ) , will speak my mind and i don’t care if it is right or wrong , as I have said , I WILL ALWAYS justify with an argument why I believe an opinion I have .. but people nowadays have forgotten what dialogue means and democracy .. never mind .

English is also not my language I am Dutch and my English is a drama, it is not about your spelling but about what you write, it comes across as illogical and unbelievable, You are entitled to your opinion anyway, but it seems strange to me