2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Stop guessing and get a sub.

some don't mind reporting on what's happening and helping a brother out   I can only ask 

here's some philosophy I found on a basement wall, in a new house we moved into as a young boy ... I have appreciated it and live by it 

I give it to you for FREE  maybe it will help you ?? 

Those who Matter  Do Not Mind 

Those who Mind  Do Not Matter 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

we can curse those guys like i always did too but... then i also wonder why Ant's naked ass was the number one cam last night and now most popular in looking back, are we all gay or should we just accept that they are there and there is nothing we can do about it, I'm going to start with that myself

I'm curious what others think about this

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

we can curse those guys like i always did too but... then i also wonder why Ant's naked ass was the number one cam last night and now most popular in looking back, are we all gay or should we just accept that they are there and there is nothing we can do about it, I'm going to start with that myself

no thank you sir, it's not worth a reply

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

this would be another new Topic  to start up  ARE WE GAY   get on that right away.  I'm sure it will be very popular 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, kris66 said:

Dylan while he cum in Ashley's mouth "Bon apetit" 😂

They have some remarkable quotes so far .. when Ashley visits in the morning , he or she will say “ are you here for breakfast / can I have my breakfast please ? “ 😁😆 .. or plain simple from Dylan “ ahh you came late here , is it so we fuck ? “ 😄 , pure and straight to the point , these two are wonderful to watch and as mentioned , Ashley is fantastic . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, mechanic said:

Could someone give me a rundown on the relationships of this apartment? who are gloria and Ashley in relationships with? Eachother, or one for each of Anthony and Dylan. Very confusing haha

from what i got to witness up until the time my sub ran out was that gloria, ashley, and dylan came onto the project as a package.  the 3 of them very loose and open to anything that comes along.  towards the end of my sub ashley and dylan were hooking up more regular and anthony and gloria the same.  i believe gloria is the strong one between her and ashley and also the boss of ashely should she step out of line like i read she did yesterday.

General question (these are NOT my thoughts):

It seems that

- if a guy fucks girl in open cam he's ok (imagine if he fucks many ... he becomes a star)

- if a girl fucks a guy in open cam she's no good (more than one, she's a slut)

- if she's lesbian, well, she's lost anyway.

I guess that also may explain the difficulty in finding "english speaking" (or non-eastern) girls participating to RLC while an Italian guy, apparently, is easier to find. 

Do you agree?